• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

It puzzles me why they don't completely erase everything regarding scrapped worlds in KH games, especially when they keep telling us that they have limited space and need to use every inch of space they can.

Guess things are more topsy-turvy at Squeenix than I thought =\

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ya know if they had space for another world and apparently they did, then why didn't they just keep Jungle Book or use that space for some other world? I mean really, was it that big of a deal for one more world?

Key to Truth

Awards
I updated the first post. Also, we found more worlds, the first one is 100 Acre Wood, and the second one is Mysterious Wastleland, but we didn't get any rooms of them working yet.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I updated the first post. Also, we found more worlds, the first one is 100 Acre Wood, and the second one is Mysterious Wastleland, but we didn't get any rooms of them working yet.

What's mysterious wasteland supposed to be?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

seriously

WTF

damn you nomura
lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm scratching my head over that.
Maybe it was just a placeholder name for the Keyblade Graveyard until TAV figured out about the remnants of the Keyblade War.

Most likely, I agree.

I'm just trying to think if there were any disney movies based on a wasteland.

Allister Rose

French Lover
jungle book looks really great, i can't imagine why it wasn't there. i personally think it would have beeen great.....looks really nice.....i knew they should have added it in. i'ma bit surprsied though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
jungle book looks really great, i can't imagine why it wasn't there. i personally think it would have beeen great.....looks really nice.....i knew they should have added it in. i'ma bit surprsied though.

Me too, God this would have made a great world.

Unless there is a fan translation for BBS, this is fake.

Dude, come on, it's real. It's obvious it's real, I knew that from the begining, And you have video to prove it.

D

Deleted member 71005

Unless there is a fan translation for BBS, this is fake.

He's making a translation, oh and did you even continue to read the posts because there is video proving that it's real.

Key to Truth

Awards
Most likely, I agree.

I'm just trying to think if there were any disney movies based on a wasteland.

I'm kinda sure it's the Arthur and Merlin world, there should be at least two rooms in that world (we saw the name of the rooms in the files, but we didn't get them working yet.)

Also, Jungle book world has like over 30 rooms, most of them are textureless, the ones I showed in the video are the only ones with textures and stuff.

Surprised its taken this long for someone to find scrapped coding.

Hell with Days people found that shit in like days.

It took so much time because the game started to work on CFW like two days ago.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm kinda sure it's the Arthur and Merlin world, there should be at least two rooms in that world (we saw the name of the rooms in the files, but we didn't get them working yet.)

Also, Jungle book world has like over 30 rooms, most of them are textureless, the ones I showed in the video are the only ones with textures and stuff.

camelot?

that should of been in the game :(

we need more background for merlin

αsiя

space coke
I wonder how it might looked if it was finished. This is the world I really wanted the most. Atleast this gives us a clue they might put it in the next installments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back