• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#junes presents...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
∞;4307462 said:
Yes it's a good movie, but I think we're looking for something that we haven't seen like ten times in the last year.
I have actually never seen it before.

wow there are some awesome movie suggestions

how about:
  • Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  • Requiem for a Dream
  • Scarface
  • Pulp Fiction

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Speaking of Disney. . .

We should have a musical night.

I want The Newsies, West Side Story, Remo, Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog, and. . .

Fuck, let's just watch Rocky Horror Picture Show

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
So my internet's been acting really shitty lately, and my exam is coming up, plus I'm going on a trip right before school starts for a week. That being said, I'll probably start Movie Night around early September. That way I also have time to make a list of all the suggestions, choose which movies to download and then download them. Movies I pick are based on whether a lot of people want to see them, if I want to see them and/or if they have a lot of seeders so I can torrent them quickly.

Anyway, keep the suggestions coming, but not too heavy.

If you can find an alternate streamer, that'd be great. Right now I'm the only one. Ben is a possible streamer, but I don't think he cares too much for #junes movie night.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I told you in #junes earlier that if I could get everything set up and get some meory cleared for torrents I will definitely be a streamer.

Also, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter and From Dusk Til Dawn

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well, I live next to a blackmarket store that sells a bunch of pirated movies on CDs, so I could just put the CDs on my hard-drive. They're only about a $1.50, so I could be a streamer I guess.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
k streaming worked on my computer but i really don't feel much like streaming for you guys anymore

Back