• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#junes presents...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Movie Night!

Now this is a FRESH and NEW community idea, but every so often, those who frequent #junes, such as myself, will be streaming movies for everyone to enjoy. It is very fun, very fun indeed. Ric, Annoyance, her irl friend and I have been watching movies on my ustream channel lately and it is very enjoyable. You get to chat with others while watching a movie... online.

From what I gather, there will be more streamers than just myself, but so far the movies that I have streamed are:

- My Sassy Girl
- Oldboy (I will be re-streaming this in the next two weeks, so stay tuned!)

I have a tendency to stream a lot of moveis from the orient, so yeah. I am up for any suggestions, so post in here or hit me up with a VM/PM and let me know what you think is a good movie. Not all suggestions will be streamed because there is still the streamer's personal taste to account for.

Current streamers for Movie Night:
- Ken
- Shamdeo

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I must say, this was a good idea I think.

Also, i do not think i will stream ac unless people don't mind be adding ben's commentary along with it.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Chicago.
1x1td.gif

D

Deleted member 36435

can we watch the dark knight?
i love when the joker goes y so srs

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Wow, great idea guys. You know, we could probably set up a voice chat, that is if we can put up with faggot 12 year olds talking the entire time.

Maybe we shouldn't do that, I hate it when it happens in theaters.

Awards
I like this idea a lot. I've done similar things in the past and it's pretty fucking fun.

Movie ideas:

Who's Nailin' Paylin

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The movie with BNL's One Week? That's the only one I've seen, I think. LONG time ago.

(we should watch seasons of SOME kind of show, like The Office)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
How about one of John Hughes' movies as a sort of tribute to him, since he just passed away and whatnot? The Breakfast Club?

Back