• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#junes presents...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
thanks for taking over junes movie night while i was gone sham

MUCH LOVE

/brofist

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
ive been meaning to watch yojimbo for the longest time maybe this weekend or the next

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ewww but i hate doggie movies where it's like real life and they're talking.

but i like the animated ones!! :DD

but id rather watch cowboys/chinese moviess like shanhai noon! yeah yeah yeah! :DDD

why are all the movies on junes always like old movies? just wondering.

The Dark Destiny

Speaking of Disney. . .

We should have a musical night.

I want The Newsies, West Side Story, Remo, Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog, and. . .

Fuck, let's just watch Rocky Horror Picture Show

Greatest idea ever! The Newsies is great, didn't know anyone even thought about this movie anymore. ^^

When you said "Speaking of Disney...We should have a musical night." I was like, "fuck, NOT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! YOU BASTARD!"

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Because those are the best kinds.

Agreed.

Fuck, let's just watch Rocky Horror Picture Show

I <3 yew
I mean, your idea. Yeah...

Anyway, here's the movies I think we should watch at one point or another:
Hearts in Atlantis
Princess Mononoke
Thumbelina
Ma & Pa Kettle
The Twilight Zone (The movie)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
hey any new doggie movies?! :DDD

woof woof! :DD

WEEE!
I CANT WAIT!

I WANNA SEE ALL THE DOGGIE MOVIES OUT THERE!<3

and that one doggy movie like i forgot what its called but there's the little orange kitty and then the other doggie finds him and they become best friends like axel and roxas and it's so sweet but then like yeah the little orange kitty joins doggie and his friends which are other doggies in with the poor hobbo dude and then some annoying little brat girl[xion] steals little orange kitty away from doggie and friends and she's all rich and snobby but turns out she actually does have a semi sob story [parents don't wanna/can't come to her birthday] and shit and then little orange kitty goes back somehow but then the annoying little brat girl gets kidnapped or something cuz the poor hobbo dude was in some issues with big fat rich mafia dude and decided to steal the annoying little brat girl because she was of rich family and shit or whatever so then little orange kitty and doggie and friends and poor hobbo dude go to rescue her and yeah!

then in the end the annoying little brat girl gets her birthday party but little orange kitty and doggie and doggie and friends and poor hobbo dude and the drive car dude and butler of rich girl dude come too!

there's many ballons! and the table was round! :D

but the beginning is so sad because little orange kitty was all alone born inside of a box with other little kitties except they where white [no figure that THEY where the ones to get picked. psh bastards] so the white kitties got picked and went to a home but little orange kitty stayed in the wet box and then he went around town trying to find food i think i don't remember but the doggie comes and teaches him how to get food and how to ride on cars and how to get wet and dry himselves off with the cars or holes in the floor or something but anyways yeah. it's so sad!

little orange kitty X doggie <3333

they're so cute togetherr!! :DD

awww. too bad that annoying little brat girl had to steal little orange kitty away from doggie-chan! D:<

;~;

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well more like i ADDED another paragraph to it not so soz if you reread the original stuff :D

:DD

wait, so what's the movie called? o0
Oliver and Company

Oliver is the orange cat. Company would be "doggie-chan" and his friends and hobo guy.

Back