• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
Everyone jump at 9:00! We can tilt the world off its axis! get Chinese kids to do it too. Come on Lets end the world! Free cookies!

I

inhiding

Yet he fails to take timezones into consideration, and the fact that we don't have everyone in the world visiting this forum.

Be more realistic, man!

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
I was soo close.......WORLD DOMINATION! Chinese folks jump as you read this.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>....maybe not for the world..but for you Kairi's Heart it will very soon..>=)..MAAWAAHHAA....

so did the plan work..or.do we have to try again..cuz there are better ways to end the world..y'know..lol

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Kawaiikousuke said:
>_>....maybe not for the world..but for you Kairi's Heart it will very soon..>=)..MAAWAAHHAA....

so did the plan work..or.do we have to try again..cuz there are better ways to end the world..y'know..lol

You shouldn't be talking.. yea you know what I'm talking about... I'm always one. step. ahead. of. you. And no, for some reason I don't think the plan worked. Maybe we'll find out in the morning.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha, good try. But you really don't want the world's axis to tilt, it could mean the next ice age!

Justice will prevail.
you are sorta....uh.....random too. In a cookies on men kinda way. The world is over! When the world is over George Bush will be president, the PS3 will cost about 600 dollars and I will be Twelve. Wait all this happened already......lol.

Justice will prevail.
??? "Terrell come wash the dishes!" "Okay." Anyway.......LETS DESTROY EARTH!
COME ON I GIVE FREE COOKIES!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE CHIPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back