• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Superstars/Jump Ultimate Stars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutoboy

I have ultimate stars and its pretty good, if you can get by the one hit combos, edge guarders, and spammers.

For story mode most people need a guide because it is in japanease -_-

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Yeah I needed a guide for a while...then i started to learn how to read japanese.Now my favorite characters are Kakashi Sasuke Bankai Ichigo and Hitsugaya.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
haha this game definitely needs an American dub. Too bad all the different characters in the game makes it very hard for the approval from the creators of those characters.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I have Jump Ultimate and I love it. I usually use Train, Hitsugaya, and Rukia together.

Narutoboy

Tapping the touch screen to activate specials? Really? Could the game get any more lame?
I'm terrible at JUS but using Dio is fun. I don't win much but The World! is always fun.

Isn't that what you do on JUS? lol phail ^

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Isn't that what you do on JUS? lol phail ^
Not at all. I know it's rather difficult to read, but I typed specials. You can't activate specials in JUS via touch screen. Let's learn to read first before attempting to use overused retorts from the recycle bin. Even so, your ability to read isn't the point of this post.
With Bleach, they make the game easier by allowing you to touch the screen. It's a terrible concept because the entire point of 2d fighting games is skill. They turn a super that's suppose to be 2x QCF + P or HCB + K into simply tapping the touch screen. They even allow you to do something as simple as hadou ken style special via touch screen. The game takes absolutely no skill. Any moron could continually tap his touch screen and unleash wave after wave of specials and supers.
The worst thing about this is the fact that it adds nothing new to 2D fighting. It's been nearly two decades and all this game has accomplished is making 2D fighters easier to play for people who can't properly combo or lack the ability to input direction keys.

Narutoboy

Actually spamming the touch screen for a hadouken type special is pointless being that continued use will take away the ability to flash step which means you can't even do combos. Before saying how lame a game is analyze it first. Also continued use will make the attack have less range and weaker power. kthxbai.

Josh

Silver Member
I've got Jump Super Stars. And yeah i love it :3 but it gets annoying having to follow a guide on the internet >.>

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Actually spamming the touch screen for a hadouken type special is pointless being that continued use will take away the ability to flash step which means you can't even do combos.
Still haven't grasped the concept of reading yet? My previous post wasn't discussing whether or not spamming the touch screen was a good battle strategy. Let me help out by showing you what I actually posted and not what you think I posted.
"The game takes absolutely no skill. Any moron could continually tap his touch screen and unleash wave after wave of specials and supers."
If you're going to defend the game, do so within the context of my argument; not what you believe my argument is.
But since you brought up the subject, spamming the touch screen for specials does not "take away your ability to flash step." It takes away your gauge. You can still do "combos" without the flash step. Also, allowing players to activate supers via touch screen. Too easy.

Before saying how lame a game is analyze it first.
Did that already.

Also continued use will make the attack have less range and weaker power. kthxbai.
No, it doesn't. Try training sometime. I love how you came up with three bullshit defenses against an argument I never made, but I'm getting laughs out of how you're trying to spin it so keep it up.

Narutoboy

How long did it take you to think of that paragraph nub? Plus this is here to talk about the game not say another gamesucks compared to Jus. Plus how you start an arguement and continue to try to drag it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back