• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Fiesta Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok i got some stuff i saw in the trailer when i looked thru it again that no1 has ever really mentioned in the forums................ in the jump fiesta trailer therez that information bar thing that appears on the top of the screen in the middle of sora battling i guess maybe pete and he's defending w/e her face is from hercules(i forget srry)......... does ne1 have ne idea wat that is......... and wat it tells you......... is it like the new way of telling you, that you leveled up................ and the minimap feature on the top-right.............. will you be able to toggle that on and off......... cuz i don't really want to play the game and have it covered in menus while i'm trying to battle................ and when you fight the heartless............ there is that special ball that fills up your drive bar........... so my questions is do only certain heartless drop that or only dusk.......... or that maybe some heartless only drop that special ball and no hp balls or munny......... and in the trailer they show sora's front side running around a bit........ so does that mean when they fixed the camera that we can choose 2 c sora's front side running around......... cuz i didn't like it much that i really couldn't see sora's front as much as i saw his back side in the first game........ or did they do that on purpose.......... like have a game expert try to have sora face foward attacking and running around most of the time.......... cuz that would be upsetting....................... and finally, this is just something stupid.......... but in the throne room............ there are statues of donald and goofy but no mickey........... hehehe.......... itz kind of funny.......... mickey has no statue of himself

Sora_aroS

Re: jump fiesta-something to chew on

well u can toggle the camera they did it like that 2 look good...all the rest i'll let other people answer

Camera was a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g- to me too. And this time Sora runs faster than he does in kh1
the ding camera moved close to Sora's butt and i couldn't see ansem

sillypieman

I am thinking that Info bar on the top was just some kind of help thing. If you have played Final Fantasy games you can usually toggle help bars on and off (the help bars give you info about spells or items and tell you what they do). It is probably either that or maybe a short tutorial teaching you some new game mechanic introduced at that point. I dunno.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

i think that the info bar just tells you when you about to level up or something. and they did fix the camra

diogo14

well mickey has the chair... they have the statues:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back