• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa/summoning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey_boy

While fighting Pete in the Underworld, Hercules punched Pete, but when I looked at the party characters, Hercules wasn't among them. maybe you can summon him?

DarrcEnigma

monkey_boy said:
While fighting Pete in the Underworld, Hercules punched Pete, but when I looked at the party characters, Hercules wasn't among them. maybe you can summon him?
Remember when Riku helped us kill the first Parasite Cage in Monstro? It might be something like that. He seemed to stay around too long to be a summon. And even the summons in the first game had an HP/MP bar to show how long they could stay around. There's also the possibility that it was some sort of glitch. When Sora's fused you can often still see Donald or Goofy's stats, when they should technically be gone.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well heres your mistake. I took aclose look at that trailer and at first im like WTF, but after closer examination there 2 differant sceens. THe frist time they show that battle its You Donald and Goofy. Then when they show that sceen again later in the Trailer you notice that Its Sora, Donald, and Hurc.

Keep in mind that you can switch Party memebers while in Battle

NEO9011

All of the stuff in the Jump Festa trailer was for show, not all of it is final. He could be a helping character not in your party. You also see Meg in the same place and shes not in your party so I dont think herc would have to be either.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
monkey_boy said:

Maybe he just helps you without being summoned. You know, like in KH when Riku helped in Monstro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back