• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa/Gameplay may not make it online + Reason

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry to give people's hopes up, but my friend, who lives in Japan, Imed me today of how it went with the Jump Festa, apparently, he was going to record it, but sadly could not due to Square-Enix staff members prohibiting the use of Video Camera's for their screening. It was the same thing they did for the Dirge of Cerberus TGS 2005 trailer. This is more then likely because the trailer contained some huge spoilers in it. Unless someone was able to sneakingly record it, sucha s a mobile cellphone or so, there will be very little chance of it making it onto the net.

yuna:)

oh gosh really?

oh no....guess we have to wait for some square enix ppls to put it online....

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Xaldin said:
Sorry to give people's hopes up, but my friend, who lives in Japan, Imed me today of how it went with the Jump Festa, apparently, he was going to record it, but sadly could not due to Square-Enix staff members prohibiting the use of Video Camera's for their screening. It was the same thing they did for the Dirge of Cerberus TGS 2005 trailer. This is more then likely because the trailer contained some huge spoilers in it. Unless someone was able to sneakingly record it, sucha s a mobile cellphone or so, there will be very little chance of it making it onto the net.

You should be a secret agent
I mean where do you get all this info at one time? Friends in japan, that sound like a secret agent to me!

XXX

Im New but just wondering why would you want to see it anyway because if you saw it wouldnt that ruin it a little bit for you when KH2 is finally here and by that time you pretty much know everything that there is to know about it?

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
actually im glad that the jum festa video isnt going to be in the internet cuz it will ruin all the fun. anyway i can wait cuz kh2 is just around the corner

D

Dexter

Ya know i reaaly dont care....i mean kh2 is realsed in Japan in 4 days so i personally dont care for a mere trailer!!! mwahhah

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
Bluejuan85 said:
Now that RPG master mentions it I think the trailer will be a waste of time but wait maybe not. maybe they may have shown the secret form that hasn't been revealed.

that ruins the fun man. i like to see the final form when i get the game. as i said before it isnt that far for kh2 to be released. but thats my opinion

dejah

:|
sob...

WHY....
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

man i bet this is THE trailer EVERYONE wants to see.

pfft. It'll get out. just you see SE!!!

CidHighwind

we could always get a detailed analysis and since the games out in 4 days (my birthday)there will be more spoilers from actual game play than the vid

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
CidHighwind said:
we could always get a detailed analysis and since the games out in 4 days (my birthday)there will be more spoilers from actual game play than the vid

And that's the day I appear on the forums less then normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back