• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

Is it me or was Vanitas's hysterical laughter kinda feminine? And when Ven was looking through the opening in his mask, his face looked a little like Terra's.

XION MIRROR POWERS?!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
GASP Aqua vs. Vanitas!

But yeah, there were theories before about Vanitas being in some part connected to Terra. Almost like a dark incarnation of him. With that being said, is Terra complete himself? Though this his heavy speculation, it just looks like Vanitas has the same eye and eye brow structure.

By accepting the Darkness, Vanitas' being can be easily transplanted... Maybe Vanitas' being was created from Terra's being...

Oh well done for the speculation. Master E got his Keyblade all hot and sizzling...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
yeah yeah yeah your theories and speculations are cool BUT
WHO SAW THE FUCKING WIND BLADES
that shit blew my mind

kingofgame981

Awards
If this Cannon skill was the skill in Kh2FM+, then I couldn't believe how Terra is...

1 shot for 5 ammo, damn.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
If this Cannon skill was the skill in Kh2FM+, then I couldn't believe how Terra is...

1 shot for 5 ammo, damn.

well actually, for most people it was 5 for 5 for 5

5 shots for 5 ammo for 5 blocks :lol:

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I started bawling when I saw Sora at the end of the trailer

Is it me or was Vanitas's hysterical laughter kinda feminine? And when Ven was looking through the opening in his mask, his face looked a little like Terra's.

Vanitas' laugh was... interesting.
It could be Terra, who knows.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
vanitas being terra's not very likely.

i noticed how vanitas' brow was black (that sounds kinda weird)... i wonder if vanitas is someone we saw from previous games. Or related to sora as well?

i think reaction commands consist of the other buttons now as well. Not just the triangle o3o

TERRA VS. AQUA FIGHT?

-stating the obvious is fun!-

Rexy

Bronze Member
vanitas being terra's not very likely.

i noticed how vanitas' brow was black (that sounds kinda weird)... i wonder if vanitas is someone we saw from previous games. Or related to sora as well?

i think reaction commands consist of the other buttons now as well. Not just the triangle o3o

TERRA VS. AQUA FIGHT?

-stating the obvious is fun!-

for me it looks like a yellow eye'd Xion

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Anybody see Land of Departure covered in darkness on the trailer? Is it just me or does it ook similar to C.O.????? Kinda weird if that turns out to be castle oblivion. And about that eyebrow thing with Vanitas, I think he's some dark side of Ven, if not him then Terra.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, Chaosmax, Land of Departure is indeed covered in darkness and if you look closely above the sky, a huge dark sphere is floating above the world, kinda reminds of the one that appears on the destruction of Destiny Islands in KH.

Now, it makes me wonder this....could this be the destruction of Land of Departure and is it the first world to be destroyed? Before Maleficent began her plans to destroy the worlds?

And the star that Lil' Sora saw on the night sky, is it Land of Departure?

Rexy

Bronze Member
Anybody see Land of Departure covered in darkness on the trailer? Is it just me or does it ook similar to C.O.????? Kinda weird if that turns out to be castle oblivion. And about that eyebrow thing with Vanitas, I think he's some dark side of Ven, if not him then Terra.

i saw a dark ball in the top of the world...it looked like Destiny Island when it was swallowd by darkness, and when Sora defeated Darkside in the islands, before he went to Traverse Town

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The old hag breathing all over Snow White was also rather scary.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Yes, Chaosmax, Land of Departure is indeed covered in darkness and if you look closely above the sky, a huge dark sphere is floating above the world, kinda reminds of the one that appears on the destruction of Destiny Islands in KH.

Now, it makes me wonder this....could this be the destruction of Land of Departure and is it the first world to be destroyed? Before Maleficent began her plans to destroy the worlds?

And the star that Lil' Sora saw on the night sky, is it Land of Departure?

I don't think it was destroyed, but turned into castle oblivion. It did look like destiny islands when it was swallowed by the darkness. And I also saw that huge dark sphere above it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back