• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari221

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING]

*facepalm* HIS NAME HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR GOD'S (if there's one) SAKE! The guy here merely THINKS that it's his name. We're still up for some speculation.

Calm down, kid. It's a hell of a lot easier to write "Isa" than "Saix's unnamed somebody".

And for what it's worth, I'm fairly certain that it was stated that his name is Isa. I may have missed something in the last few hours, but that was the general consensus last time I was on.

Chad92

Hikari221

yes, it is hard. Not everyone can be as patient as you

We're not asking you to be patient, we're asking you to stop complaining. You're contributing nothing to the thread, and I'm pretty sure no one has disagreed with you on any one of your points.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Because a bunch of people have the latest famitsu issue

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Hey everybody i'm baaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkk. EVERYONE COWER IN TERROR!!!!!!!!

Don't spam.

Anyway, I like Isa better than Sia.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Isa is better than Sia. Sia just looks like they swapped the I and A around cause they were lazy.

αsiя

space coke

Ais would of been better but Isa makes more sense

rwats36

Died down alot, eh?
Ah well, anyway, I tryed to ask about VA, and possably managed to contact James Wood/ Hades, but idk.
But it surely can't be to long before the English release of Birth by Sleep.
Now what will it take to get this thread rolling again short of screenshots or a trailer.
D-Link Malficient, wait, already covered by screaming fans
Rick Roll link? No, to cruel.
Or, discusion!
You know how it says that Terra hands over a wooden Keyblade with TERRA engraved on it?
Remember how Ven's Keyblade just breaks when Ven was frozen and chuck(norris)ed off the cliff, will there may be a slim chance about this big ( )that the Blade Ven was using was not a proper Keyblade, or I am very very wrong, but just thinking

Or when Ven is frozen, I remember somebody said that maybe MX sucked out his soul/ability-to-summon-blue-KH/something else. Well maybe they are onto something, I mean, sure, MX most likely froze the poor kid and 'diposed' of him, but that spell looked like it did more than just freeze him, because before Ven gets the cold shoulder treatment, his body seems to be flowing with some kind of energy, dark energy, and i seemed to be rising/going up, not just out, so maybe that was the whole "I'ma suck out your soul/ability/whatever" thingy and the freezing was a by-product, after all, Ven is suposed to be sleeping/lying/dead/idk in the chair from the Chamber of repose or whatever.
Soooo....... just wondering, dont flame me, please

Roxasness

Died down alot, eh?
Ah well, anyway, I tryed to ask about VA, and possably managed to contact James Wood/ Hades, but idk.
When I went to Gamestop last Wensday, they said that they got a noice that it wouldn;t be released till June.. At least thats what they told me xD So we still have about 5 months xD

Lord_Zexion

Died down alot, eh?
Now what will it take to get this thread rolling again short of screenshots or a trailer.
D-Link Malficient, wait, already covered by screaming fans
Rick Roll link? No, to cruel.
Or, discusion!
You know how it says that Terra hands over a wooden Keyblade with TERRA engraved on it?
Remember how Ven's Keyblade just breaks when Ven was frozen and chuck(norris)ed off the cliff, will there may be a slim chance about this big ( )that the Blade Ven was using was not a proper Keyblade, or I am very very wrong, but just thinking

Or when Ven is frozen, I remember somebody said that maybe MX sucked out his soul/ability-to-summon-blue-KH/something else. Well maybe they are onto something, I mean, sure, MX most likely froze the poor kid and 'diposed' of him, but that spell looked like it did more than just freeze him, because before Ven gets the cold shoulder treatment, his body seems to be flowing with some kind of energy, dark energy, and i seemed to be rising/going up, not just out, so maybe that was the whole "I'ma suck out your soul/ability/whatever" thingy and the freezing was a by-product, after all, Ven is suposed to be sleeping/lying/dead/idk in the chair from the Chamber of repose or whatever.
Soooo....... just wondering, dont flame me, please

I personally think that the Keyblade Ven was using WAS his Keyblade. We never actually saw Sora's or any Keybearer's Keyblade in a condition under whick it may break.

And I think that MX simply used a Dark Blizzaga on Ven. If Dark Firaga exists, then why wouldn't there be any other Dark spells? Well, that would explain the thing coming out of Ven, it would be Darkness. Besides, the ice is somewhat purple-ish.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

When I went to Gamestop last Wensday, they said that they got a noice that it wouldn;t be released till June.. At least thats what they told me xD So we still have about 5 months xD

June! Let's hope it is that, or closer.

Lord_Zexion

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

They wont know. They will estimate it. There is no way they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back