• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad92

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

Wow every bit of new info just gets me more pumped up for BBS!
Now I gotta find a way to fix my dam UMD drive.

H

Haxon

So who else got excited when they saw a giant transformed Terras keyblade like in KH2FM? Do you think he will use the whip transformation or any others as well?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

So who else got excited when they saw a giant transformed Terras keyblade like in KH2FM? Do you think he will use the whip transformation or any others as well?

I'm not really looking forward to that actually. Personally, i'm not really sure I'm a fan of Keyblades transforming into... non-Keyblade related stuff.

I'm more psyched for the Maleficent D-link

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I agree with Lonbilly. The Maleficent D-Link sounds far more awesome and epic IMO.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Hades and Captain Hook will be D-Links for Terra, now make me think if Captain Dark will be a D-Link? :)

Lonbilly

Awards

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Hades and Captain Hook will be D-Links for Terra, now make me think if Captain Dark will be a D-Link? :)

I'd love a Hades D-link, though not so sure about a Hook one since I'm not really that big of a fan of him.

Who's Captain Dark? Is he the other kiddo Pete dresses up as?

djam2410

im guessing the part about the mask at olympus coliseum refers to zach and the helmet thing he has on?

i guess he took his helmet off, and then continued the fight with terra?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I wonder if Terra will be getting any other baddies, or is it just Maleficent? He seems to be getting pretty chatty with Hades over there...
That would be pretty awesome, but Zack is already a D-Link for Olympus.
Unless they allow more than one...

An Evil Queen D-link would be great, too. Same with a Captain Hook one.

(I was hoping for Aurora, but I mean what does she even will do?)

Well, Snow White and Cinderella 'do stuff'. Too bad she might not make it, she's my favorite. :3

Lonbilly

Awards

I still think Cinderella would have made a better Party Member than a D-Link, though. I would have loved fighting along side her.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

I'd love a Hades D-link, though not so sure about a Hook one since I'm not really that big of a fan of him.

Who's Captain Dark? Is he the other kiddo Pete dresses up as?

Yeah, his 'Dark Supervillain' side, with a big 'CD' initials on his belt.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Maleficent D-Link = Marry me BBS? (It is now possible thanks to the man who married his game in Japan that was all over the news...which I still find retarded.)

To see Terra using Dark Firaga. :D

Hades would be like having Maleficent since she uses a bunch of fire spells. But I would welcome him any day.

Key

Exile
Awards

I'm not really looking forward to that actually. Personally, i'm not really sure I'm a fan of Keyblades transforming into... non-Keyblade related stuff.

You guys DO know that the only reason the Keyblades turn into those vehicle things is because there's NO GUMMI SHIPS, right?? they gotta get to the other worlds SOMEHOW...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I still think Cinderella would have made a better Party Member than a D-Link, though. I would have loved fighting along side her.
At least she's an assist character, and you can do special reaction commands with her.

Lonbilly

Awards

You guys DO know that the only reason the Keyblades turn into those vehicle things is because there's NO GUMMI SHIPS, right?? they gotta get to the other worlds SOMEHOW...

They could have kept Gummi Ships if they really wanted to. or used CoD's or something like that. Just because we had no Gummi Ships doesn't mean they have to make Keyblades into Keyships.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well flying on Keyblades didn't have to be the way to go. There could have used Corridors or have some other mode of travel. The Doctor from Doctor Who uses a time traveling phone booth that is larger inside than out. KH team could have thought something up.

D-Link love.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I'm aware, and I'm personally not complaining. =/ And don't get me wrong: I AM excited about the key-cannon (although I'm sure others aren't) It's just that Maleficent D-Link = *Insert Angeli- Wait DEMONIC chorus singing in the background, as devil horns pop on top of D&C* >8D

Gotta love the Dark Side! ;D Mwhahahahaha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back