• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Jumanji - Remake in works for 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Watch they reboot that in the near future. Even better, Hutcherson is the dad in that film

hutcherson is older hutcherson, while younger hutcherson is played by hutcherson via CGI mind tricks

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
No offense, but you guys are aware that the original will continue to exist even after this remake is released, right?

I love Jumanji, but I cannot imagine feeling very strongly either way about this project.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
No offense, but you guys are aware that the original will continue to exist even after this remake is released, right?

I love Jumanji, but I cannot imagine feeling very strongly either way about this project.

its like a carwreck, you know its gonna be horrible but you want to watch how it unfolds.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I think everyone is completely aware of that, it's more along the lines of the fact that there is zero artistic integrity left in film anymore, and it's quite disgusting seeing crap like this successful because then they'll make more and get deeper in their asses.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Anytime I see a trailer in theaters for a remake of something I love I always feel excited for it, but then I realize it'll probably end up being okay at best.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Anytime I see a trailer in theaters for a remake of something I love I always feel excited for it, but then I realize it'll probably end up being okay at best.

it'll always be held up to a impossible standard to the original so even if its good, it won't be considered as such.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i thoroughly enjoyed Robocop, total recall wasn't bad.

but as long as the originals hold a place in people's hearts they won't get whats due.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't fear the remake. Of course I know the original won't seize to exist.
I fear possible sequels, spin-offs and whatever probably following after that.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't fear the remake. Of course I know the original won't seize to exist.
I fear possible sequels, spin-offs and whatever probably following after that.

baby dont fear the remake, the reboot the wind and the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back