• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 25th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
img

■Campaign Period 
Jul. 25, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 27, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 25 2018 7:00 to Jul. 28, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Draw three times per day to get an EX Medal!

Draw three times per day during the above campaign period to receive one of the EX Medals listed below
Even better, this time, you have a greater chance of receiving recent EX Medals! 
Don't miss out on this perfect opportunity to expand your Medal collection!

Read on for more details!

Deal Details 
This 10-Medal Special EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive one of EX Medals listed below! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.) 
 (NOTE: You can pull up to three times per day from this deal.)

EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Stained Glass #1 [EX+] 
*Includes artwork.
M
Upright
Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ STR & U-STR & M-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 4, M-DEF by 7. SP ATK bonus +40%. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number.
All 2 × 10.82 - 15.46
Stained Glass #2 [EX+] 
*Includes artwork.
M Reversed 8 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ STR & R-STR & M-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 4, M-DEF by 7. SP ATK bonus +40%. Inflicts more damage the lower the slot number. All 2 × 10.82 - 15.46
Illustrated KH Riku [EX] M Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↓ targets' Upright DEF by 2 & M-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 6.38 - 11.83
HD Ventus [EX] 
*Includes music.
S Upright 7 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: SP attack bonus +30%. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). All 3 × 12.06 - 16.86
HD Sora & Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 3. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). Resets countdown. HP recovery LV 3. Fills 3 gauges. All 4 × 12.60 - 17.46
HD King Mickey [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 Deals 2 hits that ignore targets' attributes. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 2, ↓ targets' DEF by 2 tiers. All 3 × 11.94
HD Ira [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1, ↓ targets' PSM-DEF by 7 & DEF by 2. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Enemy countdown unaffected. All 1 × 9.96 - 13.56
Sephiroth [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Reversed 6 Raises STR by 1 tier & P-STR by 5 tiers/1 turn. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & P-DEF by 3 tiers/1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 5.96 - 11.04

img

■Event Period: 
Jul. 25, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 25, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prizes this time are the Sora & Simba Medals and Trait Medal #25!
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

When you fuse Trait Medal #25 into Sora & Simba, the following will occur: 
 ・Sora & Simba will gain a new trait
 ・Sora & Simba will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Sora & Simba is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Sora & Simba1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Sora & Simba S Upright 8 Deals 11 hits. Random 9 × 27.72

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: July 25th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

You know, I'm surprised SENA didn't just bring over the EX+ Deals. If they wanted to Bait players, I think those would be bigger and more effective bait. Guess they just wanted something to tie into the HSC. Even though the multitude of 21% Medals from the newer banners are more enticing targets, so...maybe it's a psychology thing I'm missing. *Shrugs*

Got almost enough points to get the point reward Medals from the HSC. 133/140 Mil, to be exact. If I could find a YXP Friend Medal I'd probably hit the mark with the added 7% score compared to the KA17 FM I'm using. Not sure if I wanna try too hard though, since as potent as this medal is, it's not Reversed and so not likely to see much use. Still a bit miffed they skipped Shan Yu...Really wanted that one.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

You know, I'm surprised SENA didn't just bring over the EX+ Deals. If they wanted to Bait players, I think those would be bigger and more effective bait. Guess they just wanted something to tie into the HSC. Even though the multitude of 21% Medals from the newer banners are more enticing targets, so...maybe it's a psychology thing I'm missing. *Shrugs*

Got almost enough points to get the point reward Medals from the HSC. 133/140 Mil, to be exact. If I could find a YXP Friend Medal I'd probably hit the mark with the added 7% score compared to the KA17 FM I'm using. Not sure if I wanna try too hard though, since as potent as this medal is, it's not Reversed and so not likely to see much use. Still a bit miffed they skipped Shan Yu...Really wanted that one.

you only need about 97 percent so saix phantom axel soraprime trait medal in the pet slot and afriend shared medal shpuld do it

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'll have to pull from this. Although reverse magic isn't something I've ever been strong on. That Roxas art is just too cute to resist. And honestly, it's not like I'm able to be competitive in this game anymore, so I might as well just get what I want.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I'll have to pull from this. Although reverse magic isn't something I've ever been strong on. That Roxas art is just too cute to resist. And honestly, it's not like I'm able to be competitive in this game anymore, so I might as well just get what I want.

Harmonie, did you get the KEX +? I don't remember. I couldn't get her, even after too many pulls. That is what I'm saving for, but I love this Roxas Prime. I feel I need the KEX + though. I can't spend on this and be broke when they throw a guarantee KEX + at me. That's my fear.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/1022713623028723712?s=19

I know I've blown up a lot in the past, so imma keep this brief because I'm livid atm.

Because of the decision to switch out the guaranteed 6* for a Trait Medal, I will let my 3 banner pulls decide if I stay or go because I am dead even internally split about whether or not I can just drop the game. I get 7* Illustrated Roxas Prime within those pulls, I stay. I don't, I uninstall and join the legion of angry 1* reviewers. The straw that breaks the camel's back, and for good this time. No second chances unless they pull a complete 180 with their anti-consumer ways. And even then, I'd probably look the other way. FEH actually cares about power balance and I just got the new SMT Mobile game and it's a lot of fun and has promise, meanwhile I've uninstalled ACPC because I just really don't play it and I will probably also uninstall DFFOO to go cold turkey on SENA if push comes to shove. They deserve no support. They reached a new low. And more than angry...I'm sad. Sad that a company that makes games that I love would stupe this low for money. Not sure my heart can take much more...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Harmonie, did you get the KEX +? I don't remember. I couldn't get her, even after too many pulls. That is what I'm saving for, but I love this Roxas Prime. I feel I need the KEX + though. I can't spend on this and be broke when they throw a guarantee KEX + at me. That's my fear.

I got Kairi EX+, yes. But I'm still not able to be competitive. In order to even get gold tickets you have to be in the top 3000, and the top 3000 is now full of people who have tons of 7* Tier 7s/8s, and ones with Extra Attack. Plus, even if I somehow manage to get in the top 3000, I could get sniped out of it by someone in 6000th place in the last moment before reset. I really hate PVP. It is trash.

(That literally happened to be last week. Another week of a gold ticket missed, while the top 3000 just becomes more and more exclusive to those who are already getting tons and tons of gold tickets. It's ridiculous.)

And now I can't even compete in Coliseum, either. I messed up early on and got stuck with only the set of rounds that require ground/air enemy defense down 7*s. Just hoping I can even stay in the top 10000, because I can not move, at all.

https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/1022713623028723712?s=19

I know I've blown up a lot in the past, so imma keep this brief because I'm livid atm.

Because of the decision to switch out the guaranteed 6* for a Trait Medal, I will let my 3 banner pulls decide if I stay or go because I am dead even internally split about whether or not I can just drop the game. I get 7* Illustrated Roxas Prime within those pulls, I stay. I don't, I uninstall and join the legion of angry 1* reviewers. The straw that breaks the camel's back, and for good this time. No second chances unless they pull a complete 180 with their anti-consumer ways. And even then, I'd probably look the other way. FEH actually cares about power balance and I just got the new SMT Mobile game and it's a lot of fun and has promise, meanwhile I've uninstalled ACPC because I just really don't play it and I will probably also uninstall DFFOO to go cold turkey on SENA if push comes to shove. They deserve no support. They reached a new low. And more than angry...I'm sad. Sad that a company that makes games that I love would stupe this low for money. Not sure my heart can take much more...

So... It originally said 6* guaranteed every pull? That's awful. As I said in the other topic, getting a guaranteed 6* Prime medal in every single pull was the ONLY saving grace in the neverending sea of banners they are throwing at us. We don't have jewels. The people who are able to keep up with this are spending, what, hundreds of dollars every week? If not more. It's just horrible. And the game now expects us to have every best medal at every time because of the crappy PVP system.

This game just needs to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back