• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 23rd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 23, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 29, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 23, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 30, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza will also increase the number of times you can play PVP Mode daily! 
*Offer expires on Jul. 29, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jul. 30, 2018 at 6:59 (UTC).

Read on for more details!

img

VIP Miguel & Dante and 1400 Jewels 
Miguel & Dante VIP Quests have arrived!
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Miguel & Dante Medals, one Trait Medal #24, and 1400 Jewels!
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Miguel & Dante Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

When you fuse Trait Medal #24 into Miguel & Dante, the following will occur: 
 ・Miguel & Dante will gain a new trait
 ・Miguel & Dante will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Miguel & Dante is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Medal Details

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Miguel & Dante S Upright 8 1 turn: ↓ target's U-DEF & PSM-DEF by 7. Enemy countdown +6. Single 0 × 5.51

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

img

VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

img

VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems

img

VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

img

Earn the Coco Collaboration Medal by completing even more challenging objectives! 
Rewards include the Miguel Medal and the Red Backpack Spirit Part.

■Event Period: 
Jul. 23, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 23, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Celebrate the Coco Collaboration with even more challenging Expert event quests! 
・A total of 5 quests will be available during this event period. 
・Complete the quest objectives to receive 10 of the Miguel Medals, as well as the Red Backpack Spirit Part.

■ Medal Details

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Miguel (6★) M Upright 3 HP recovery LV 2. Fills 3 gauges. Random 0 × 3.34

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Raid Boss Event!

■Event Period: 
Jul. 23, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul 29, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 

■Event Details 
Defeat the Gear Golem Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get fabulous rewards, including the Minnie Visor Spirit Part and a Fantasia Mickey B Medal from the Raid Board!

This time, the Raid Boss has been made even more powerful, so work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards! 
The Raid Boss will drop a bunch of Raid Coins at level 90, so work together to reap the rewards! 
Upon successful defeat of the Gear Golem, your level will increase by 1. 
Please note: When the Gear Golem appears, you will not be able to proceed in the latest main quest.

Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

・Gain an increased 5 levels upon successful defeat of the boss! 

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 
Jul. 23, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 29, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 

It's time to race for the top once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! Check in-game for more details on this week's deluxe solo ranking rewards! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the party rankings to win the Mickey Visor (Rare Enemy Perk +4) Avatar Parts and other great prizes!

img

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

Favorite Avatar Boards Return for an even more Favorable Price!

■Campaign Details: 
Jul. 23, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 3, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 23, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 4, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Some of your favorite avatar boards are back, and available for only 1500 Jewels apiece
Act fast, as they'll only be around for a limited time! 
NOTE: If you had previously purchased these boards, you will not be able to purchase them again.

Returning Avatars

img

Playing Card (Male) Alice in Black (Female)
Playing Card 
Playing Card: Helm 
Playing Card: Cape
 (Item Drop Perk +3) 
Playing Card: Gauntlets 
ATK Boost II & Lux Plus x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Speed Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Cid x 1 (Playing Card avatar board only) 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Gentleman
Alice in Black 
Alice in Black: Headband 
Alice in Black: Earrings 
Alice in Black: Ribbon
 (Item Drop Perk +3) 
Alice in Black: Cuffs 
ATK Boost II & Lux Plus x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Speed Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Lady

King of Hearts (Male) Queen of Hearts (Female)
King of Hearts 
King of Hearts: Crown 
King of Hearts: Mustache
 (Raid Boss Perk +5) 
King of Hearts: Brooch 
ATK B III Max & SP GA 1 x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Second Chance II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost IV x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Magic Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 1 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 4 
Title:Fresh
Queen of Hearts 
Queen of Hearts: Crown 
Queen of Hearts: Earrings
 (Raid Boss Perk +5) 
ATK B III Max & SP GA 1 x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Second Chance II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost IV x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Magic Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 1 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 4 
Title:Slimy

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: July 23rd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Grabbed the VIP like I said I would, got lucky and rolled EA40 on Miguel&Dante. All future OrgXIII missions with counters will no longer cause me issues related to the Counters! This will help immensely, and the debuffs should help in PVP as well.

Also, THE RAID BOSS IS WORTH FARMING!!! The Lux/HP ratio is much better for this one, it has much less HP at under 1700 bars instead of over 4k, and with my setup I got over 200mil Lux outside of Double Time. Also its HP does not go up when leveling up so far, so safe to assume if you can beat the Lv1 in one round, you can beat it at any level in one round. Will absolutely be farming this thing, gonna get so many levels this week!!!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

That's great news, ShadowXemnas! I have a busy week finishing up my last online class, but I hope I can level up enough to get those 5000 jewels! (I'm at level 388 currently)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

That's great news, ShadowXemnas! I have a busy week finishing up my last online class, but I hope I can level up enough to get those 5000 jewels! (I'm at level 388 currently)

I'm still at 366, so I have a ways to go for the next bit of Jewels. Also got work this week, so aside from Friday I'll have to miss my party's usual 5PM EST Lux Boost time, but I'll do what I can too. Good luck with the farming on your end, and good luck with your class!

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I dunno, that medal is something I really need. Have been trying not to do VIP anymore...sigh.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I dunno, that medal is something I really need. Have been trying not to do VIP anymore...sigh.

Don't just don't. This game doesn't deserve your money, and you know it (you've expressed that many times). Don't give in to the dark side!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

What I want to know is where on earth did all the HSC for this game go?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

PVP this week is Lady Luck, Darkgnaw, and my favorite Diamond Dust! So, almost a full Reverse Week. LL was probably put in instead of MA to prevent total lockouts. Still very Reverse Focused, which is fine by me. Got a solid kit put together, fit in my usual Ailment Shenanigans for Defense purposes, and DD just outright nukes foes, especially now that I finally got 5 T6BFs and 7* my Marluxia EX. He is certainly putting in work, especially against the Raid Boss! 37mil+ damage in one hit...strongest medal on my DD Raid Boss set, as even God Vanitas copying WOFF Sephy doesn't hit that unless his EA40 extra damage counts. GG goes down in just under 3 turns now. So awesome.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Why are Buzz and Woody 10% instead of at least 14%? Come on, SENA. Their banner is active, just like 21% medals.

It's all about buying the newest banners which aren't even exciting. I'd sooner go for more copies of Phantom than I would either of the new Prime medals, to be honest.

The fact that Buzz and Woody are 10% actually is probably the reason I can't get the reward, as I'm very close to getting the medals, but I can't.

Oh well. It'd just be another Tier 8 medal that can't help me any, because I get maybe one or two gold tickets a month if I'm lucky and will probably be 80 before I can evolve a tier 8.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I got pretty close to snagging the medals, but no dice. If I could get a 7* YXP Friend Medal then I might make it, but I'm not gonna go too far out of my way. Strong as this medal is, it's not Reverse so I'm not massively worried. The fact that I got so high on day 1 is a decent sign that I might have a good rank and might get the Medal anyway. If so, then yay. If not, eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back