• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
img
img

Prime - Lea & Isa and Prime - Young Xehanort have arrived! 
 Get 7★ Prime - Lea & Isa or 7★ Prime - Young Xehanort within 5 draws from their exclusive Deals!

Prime - Lea & Isa and Prime - Young Xehanort have arrived! Get a 7★ version of these medals within 5 draws from their Medal Deals! 
As you're also guaranteed to receive a 6★ version of Prime - Lea & Isa or Prime - Young Xehanort each time you draw from their respective Deals, you'll be able to take full advantage of the 7★ version's 5 trait slots! 
NOTE: The 6★ version of Prime - Lea & Isa and Prime - Young Xehanort will have 3 trait slots. 
Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a Tier 4, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
You will also receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
As an added bonus, you will also receive 10 of the new Limited VIP Coins!

What are Limited VIP Coins? 
You will receive 10 Limited VIP Coins each time you draw from the Prime - Lea & Isa Deal or Prime - Young Xehanort Deal
These coins allow you to purchase special Limited VIP Boards which include spectacular rewards such as Prime 7★Boosters and Fantasia Mickey B Medals! 
NOTE: The Limited VIP Boards will be available until the Prime - Lea & Isa and Prime - Young Xehanort Deals end on Jul. 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. / Jul. 31, 2018 6:59 (UTC). 
Accumulated Limited VIP Coins will be reset on Aug. 6, 2018.

When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur: 
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots! 
・You will be able to power up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF! 
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!* 
*In the case that the Medal's Special Attack already includes an SP Attack Bonus increase, this value will be further increased from its base value.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 20, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 20, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 31, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Prime Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 7★ Prime - Lea & Isa or 7★ Prime - Young Xehanort within 5 draws! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 6★ Prime - Lea & Isa or  Prime - Young Xehanort each time you draw from their respective banners! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Tier 4, 7★ Medal each time you draw from this banner! 
You will also receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・You will receive 10 Limited VIP Coins each time you draw from this banner! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these new Medals! 
・Boosted 7★ Prime - Lea & Isa, 6★ Prime - Lea & Isa, 7★ Prime - Young Xehanort,6★ Prime - Young Xehanort1,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Prime Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Prime - Lea & Isa (7★) P Upright 4 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ U-STR by 3, P-STR by 7, ↓ target's U-DEF & P-DEF by 7, DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +60%. Fills 3 gauges. Single 6 ×30.04
Prime - Lea & Isa (6★) P Upright 4 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ P-STR by 7, ↓ target's U-DEF & P-DEF by 7, DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +40%. Fills 3 gauges. Single 6 ×11.96
Prime - Young Xehanort (7★) S Reversed 4 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ R-STR 3, STR 7, S-STR 4, ↓ targets' R- & S-DEF 3, DEF 4. SP ATK B +60%. More damage the higher your HP. All 4 x18.03 - 22.58
Prime - Young Xehanort (6★) S Reversed 4 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ STR 7, S-STR 4, ↓ targets' R- & S-DEF 3, DEF 4. SP ATK B +40%. More damage the higher your HP. All 4 x6.16 - 10.72

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: July 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

FYI YMX is Reverse Riku/Mickey.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Didn't JP only get one banner? SENA is just going way overboard here.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Getting the negative out of the way first, SENA's implementation of the VIP Coin system, while not unexpected because it's SENA, is just downright cruel. That's putting it mildly for the sake of this website, a string of expletives is more accurate. Limited time, so if you don't have 90k Jewels to burn (which unless you're a Whale, you probably don't) you can't get all the rewards, and of course the FMBs are near the end of the board. It's so consumer unfriendly it's apalling.

As for the positives, I did one pull on the YMXPrime banner because I have the spare Jewels and he'll be really useful, and alongside the 6* YMXPrime I got a 7* Lea&Isa. And since these two are literally opposite alignment versions of the past Prime Medals, RevMagic is nigh guaranteed to be Reverse KA17 and has a really high chance of arriving next week. It will be glorious. So I'm gonna just look on the bright side of the situation because my luck this morning has been fantastic and next week is looking even better.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Getting the negative out of the way first, SENA's implementation of the VIP Coin system, while not unexpected because it's SENA, is just downright cruel. That's putting it mildly for the sake of this website, a string of expletives is more accurate. Limited time, so if you don't have 90k Jewels to burn (which unless you're a Whale, you probably don't) you can't get all the rewards, and of course the FMBs are near the end of the board. It's so consumer unfriendly it's apalling.

As for the positives, I did one pull on the YMXPrime banner because I have the spare Jewels and he'll be really useful, and alongside the 6* YMXPrime I got a 7* Lea&Isa. And since these two are literally opposite alignment versions of the past Prime Medals, RevMagic is nigh guaranteed to be Reverse KA17 and has a really high chance of arriving next week. It will be glorious. So I'm gonna just look on the bright side of the situation because my luck this morning has been fantastic and next week is looking even better.

It's beyond cruel. It's downright evil and malicious of SENA. I'm losing members in my party...longtime and loyal members...because they have lost interest in the game. One simply said he feels forced to only log in for jewels, and that it was no longer fun. As for myself, I can't advance in PvP beyond only meager Bronze tickets, and since the game is totally only focused on PvP and the need for 7* medals, I am close to truly throwing in the towel.

The game is mostly banner after banner. Only those that throw money at it can get much from it anymore.

Veevee

Awards

I firmly believed Sena couldn't find another way to make things worse and I'm a tad impressed they could. VIP coins is really, really awful and destroys the non-existent power balance even more by putting boosters in those stupid boards. I don't really mind the FMB because I can't pull that much that I'd have need for so many anyway and I don't mind the magic mirrors, but the boosters are really cruel. Shame on you, Sena.
And really, 6 deals at the same time is just downright bonkers. I didn't really try to pull for Super Kairi or Super Xion when they came out because Sena only focuses on PvP anyway and I can't stuff three keyblades with Super Buffers and by now, I've stopped actually saving for their inevitable return. People say "save your jewels until they come back", but why bother, we can be happy if they even come back with a mercy, let alone a decent one, so I'm just pulling for whatever I like at this moment that doesn't downright suck. I'd love to pull for Saix since I adore him but I'll never be able to evolve him, I guess and everything except for 7* and Prime Medals lost its effectiveness anyway, so I'll skip that banner and cry about the fact they won't bring him back anytime soon ... ever. Pulled for Young Xehanort because he looks fancy and got good traits and for Isa and Lea and got 4/5 shit traits, but whatever. Ran out of skills along the way because they are so freakin' expensive and there are so many medals, but eh. I guess Sena would rather shut the game down immediately before changin' their ways and make it more playable again, so whatever. :')

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yup, here I'm saving for my final pull to finally get Phantom (people say "He'll be in the pull system", but if they haven't realized, the pull system has changed drastically and now most banners guarantee us 7* Tier 4s and NOT Tier 5s and above in any manner), but when I get him I won't have any skill to put on him. I can only hope that I'll be able to afford to get one of the avatar boards before they disappear. But even then I'm getting only one Attack Boost VII Max from that board, the other AB skill wouldn't help me much. I would think that ABVIIMax should go on my 7* Warrior of Light instead of any other medal (including Phantom, sadly).

I get it, I'm at a disadvantage because I'm completely F2P. But... There's just too much coming out right now. And if they think that these crappy practices (including the awful VIP board) are going to get more people to spend money than turn away, they're going to be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back