• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 16th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 22, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 16, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 23, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza will also increase the number of times you can play PVP Mode daily! 
*Offer expires on Jul. 22, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jul. 23, 2018 at 6:59 (UTC).

img

VIP Illustrated Invisible and 1400 Jewels 
Illustrated Invisible VIP Quests are here! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Illustrated Invisible Medals, one Trait Medal #21, and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

When you fuse Trait Medal #21 into Illustrated Invisible, the following will occur: 

• Illustrated Invisible will gain a new trait
  • Illustrated Invisible will gain one Special Attack Dot. 

NOTE: If Illustrated Invisible is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated Invisible S Reversed 8 1 turn: ↑ STR by 7, R-STR by 3, ↓ target's DEF by 7. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). Single 5 ×13.76~24.16

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

img

● VIP Illustrated Marluxia [EX] 
Illustrated Marluxia [EX] is back! 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! 
This is the sixth of seven chances to get a Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal!

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated Marluxia [EX] M Reversed 6 Lowers targets' DEF & M-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1 × 5.10 - 9.53

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

img

● VIP KH III Sora [EX] 
KH III Sora [EX] is back! 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one KH III Sora [EX] Medal! 
This is the sixth of seven chances to get a KH III Sora [EX] Medal!

img
KH III Sora [EX] S Upright 5 Deals 5 hits. Raises S-STR by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' S-DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 4.90 - 8.70

img

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

img

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems

img

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

img

Clear the Coco Event Quests to receive Miguel Medals!

■Event Period: 
Jul. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 16, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Jam along with the Coco Event and complete these event quests! 
・A total of 10 quests will be available during the event period. 
・Complete the quests to receive a total of 10 of the new Miguel Medals!

■ Medal Details

img
Miguel (6★) M Upright 3 HP recovery LV 2. Fills 3 gauges. Random 0 ×3.34

img

■Event Period 
Jul. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 16, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

The Miguel & Héctor Medal, Heart Spirit Part, and 7★ R Booster come to Union Cross! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

Event Details 
・By defeating enemies in this set of Union Cross quests, you'll have a chance at getting the Coco collaboration medal, Miguel & Héctor
・This special Event Medal will only be available during the above event period, so try and collect them all!

More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC) 
* Please note that the banner for the standard times and extra hard boss times will be the same.

Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 7 Cross Boards, 5 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Mirror Sets #2 will unlock after completing Magic Mirror Set #1 and Magic Broom Set #2 will unlock after completing Magic Broom Set #1). Complete them to earn the new Boosters, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Heart Chat Phrase: Sing with me!
Miguel & Héctor
7★ R Booster
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

Magic Broom Set #1
Magic Broom Set #2

About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can obtain a 7★ R Booster from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your 7★ Reversed Medals! 
*7★ R Booster obtained from this event will expire on Jul. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Aug. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC).

Medal Details

img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Damage Multiplier*
Miguel & Héctor P
Upright
1 turn: ↑ PSM-DEF by 1.
Random 2 ×3.34

img

★ Phantom is now available! 
 Get this handy Copy Medal within 5 draws from this exclusive Deal!

Phantom has arrived! Get it within 5 draws from this Medal Deal! 
Every time you draw from this deal, you are guaranteed to receive one Trait Medal #23
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

img

When you fuse Trait Medal #23 into Phantom, the following will occur: 
Phantom will gain a new trait
Phantom will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Phantom is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 26, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 16, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 27, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Phantom Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 6★ Phantom pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Trait Medal #23 each time you draw from this banner! 
・You will receive three Magic Medal Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 Medal of 7★ rarity in each draw! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Phantom1,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Medal Details

img
Phantom S Reversed 8 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 ×5.51*

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: July 16th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Was a little sad SENA decided not to double up on Jewel Granting VIP Medals (would have made it the best VIP Week ever given the medals that would be available and 2800 extra Jewels. Might've gotten more people to buy VIP in general), but Miguel&Dante is apparently coming next week, so I'll save my VIP funds for then and hope I'll have just enough boosting from that to beat Saïx XIII before he goes poof.

Sadly did not get EA40 on Miguel, but I did get a SP2 Trait that I held onto. Oughta help in Proud when Random Target medals are needed in the future. Miguel&Hector I haven't gotten much of yet, but that's due to not being able to play UC during Bonus Times as much this week. Got a new Job which keeps me busy during the afternoon ones, but I'm off tomorrow so I can clean up then. Did get the Reverse Boosts with my time so far, pretty happy about that.

PVP this week is interesting. All the original Dual Attribute Keyblades are up, so I have to deal with Olympia again. At least I can use it as Ailment Setup, with MoG and especially Divine Rose being serious heavy hitters, especially thanks to the Boosts. My tactic has served me well on Offense, just hope it works as well on Defense, though since my sets hit much harder this week aside from Olympia, it should work out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back