• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 14 Famitsu Weekly will contain Tetsuya Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
The owners of Famitsu Weekly made this Tweet about the next issue (releasing tomorrow):

Releasing July 14, a Special Feature - Square Enix Release. A questionnaire was conducted concerning the Kingdom Hearts series. many responses were received from abroad. Also, an interview with the series creator, Tetsuya Nomura.

So yeah, hopefully this breaks the news drought?

Translation & find by http://kh13.com/

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Hopefully. But it probably won't bear very much info. Probably a couple of details + the same old, same old, followed by "Expect more at TGS" and then ended with the obligatory "Please look forward to it."

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
At least it will provide a little information.

True. But my point is that folks shouldn't expect an overflowing fountain of info with this. Any new info is fine by me, but I'm not expecting to hear all that much. ^_^

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Even though this will probably just reveal a little information, atleast it's something. And in this incredibly long news drought that's better than nothing. Hopefully he'll atleast confirm the presence of KH3D at TGS and maybe confirm BBS2 at TGS. Of course if he confirms BBS2 at TGS then he probably wont call it that. He'll probably just say "We're working on a new title. Clues about it were given in the BBSFM secret ending. I can't say much right now but expect to hear something at TGS regarding this new project." LAUGHS! XD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Awesome that we're at least getting some tidbit in this drought. I don't expect much either, I think the point of the interview is mostly to tell people to anticipate TGS.

Interviewer: So what can you tell us about KH?

Nomura: You can expect big things at TGS!

Interviewer: 'K thanks!

Nomura: You're welcome! Please keep throwing cash at us!

Fans: *wallets*

Lingering Night

Interviewer: So what can we expect from this new title?

Nomura: I'm sorry but (laughs) I can't reveal any information right now. Please (laughs) use your imagination and throw me your wallet while your at it. In all honesty, I can't reveal anything because I haven't worked on anything. We focused our prime efforts on a bigger flagship title:Thearythm.

Interviewer: Can we expect to see you at TGS?

Nomura: Is that still a thing? Well, if I can sneak in through the back door, then sure, why not? (LAUGHS)

I keed, of course. I actually find alot of Nomura's interviews to be rather insightful.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Interviewer: Mr. Nomura, are you trolling your fanbase?
Nomura: Maybe. That is a plot point and I want fans to speculate. *laughs.*

State

Awards
Nomura: "Fans of the Kingdom Hearts franchise are very creative." (laughs uncontrollably)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anybody happy that it said "many responses were received from abroad" meaning that they actually DID read our answers instead of sending them to the shredder? -now embarrassed- I totally chewed Nomura's team out while praising the ground they walk on. I told them we aren't idiots and we've figured out 85% of the plot just by watching the trailers and theorizing about it.

I expect for Nomura to say something like "I didn't realize we'd receive a lot of international responses for this survey. It pleases me that there are so many fans so dedicated to the series. I hope that the future installments we release will live up to their expectations.", "I'm surprised by the amount of fans that like Riku! I thought there would be more Sora fans!" (then we all groan because he probably has it in his head to make more Riku clones), and " "To both the Japanese fans and the international fans, we have a lot of things planned for the future of Kingdom Hearts, so look forward to Tokyo Game Show 2011.

StVen

Sweet, more (laughs) for us!! :) I can't really wait this is going to be interesting... I hope. o.o We've been speculating and using imagination for half a year. Hopefully, he give us something!!

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Famitsu: So, what do you think of the international audience being such great fans?
Nomura: It's awesome. We get money worldwide! (laughs)
Famitsu: Any word on KH3D, or the Mystery Game?
Nomura: Yes, there is, and it's quite exciting!
Famitsu: What is it?!
Nomura: Both games will be appearing at TGS! (laughs)
Fandom: ...Bitch.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The (laughs) has to be a Nomura-trademark by now...*ggg*, how hilarious.

Nevertheless looking forward to him bonking with us all again...and hopefully some digestible information to work with...even if it is just a little.

Just this time definitely with a source-link as to prevent another "Troll-incident".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back