• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

★ The Monthly Organization XIII Medal Deal is here! 
Get Saïx [+] within 5 draws from this exclusive Deal!

This Month's XIII Falling Price Deal has arrived, and this time you can receive Saïx [+]! Get him pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this Deal! 
Saïx [+] and Trait Medal #22 will also come with the powerful new skill, Poison+ II Max!When the skill's level is maxed out, it will always activate its effect to inflict Poison when you use the medal! 
NOTE: When Poison+ II Max skill is activated in conjunction with a Special Attack that targets random enemies, the Poison effect will be activated on all targets. 
However, please be aware that although Poison+ II Max will always activate upon using the medal, depending on the target's resistances, Poison may not be inflicted. 

As you can also receive Trait Medal #22 for Saïx [+] both from the current NEW XIII Event and from this Deal, you'll be able to deck out your Saïx [+] with traits and power him up further! 
Check here for more information on how to get more copies of Trait Medal #22! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #22 into Saïx [+], the following will occur: 
 ・Saïx [+] will gain a new trait
 ・Saïx [+] will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Saïx [+] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 25, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 13, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 26, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Saïx [+] pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
・Should you receive Saïx [+] or Trait Medal #22, they will come with the skill Poison+ II Max at max skill level. 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive at least two Tier 6 or higher Medals in each draw! Check below for a list of these Medals! 
 NOTE: Saïx [+] will come with 5 Special Attack Dots. 
 NOTE: Trait Medal #22 will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Saïx [+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Saix [+] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Saix [+] P Reversed 8 Deals 3 hits. 3 turns: ↑ STR & R-STR & P-STR by 7, ↓ PSM-DEF by 2. Random 6 ×24.09
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Returning Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
Illustrated Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓ targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
HD Zack S
Upright
Deals 13 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Upright STR by 1, S-STR by 4, ↓ targets' Upright DEF by 1, DEF by 1. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4 × 9.30 - 12.95
Yuna & Rikku & Paine M
Upright
Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage.
All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
The World Ends with You Art 2 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage. All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
HD Pete P
Reversed
Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 1, ↓ targets' DEF by 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4 × 7.80 - 11.35
HD Saix M
Reversed
Deals 7 hits. For 2 turns: raises PSM-STR 4 tiers & PSM-DEF 2 tiers, lowers targets' STR & DEF 1 tier. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
All 3 × 9.82 - 11.88
HD Larxene S
Reversed
Deals 3 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 attack. Inflicts more damage the more gauges used this turn.
All 4 × 8.37 - 13.62
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■Event Period: 
Jul. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 23, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 13, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 24, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

The NEW XIII Event is here! 
Face off against Saix, but be warned--he gets stronger every time you defeat him!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・Each time you challenge Saix he will grow more powerful, so be careful! 
・Get Trait Medal #22 by defeating Saix in certain quests to deck our your Saix [+] with traits! 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn the following rewards, including a total of 5000 Jewels and 5 copies of Trait Medal #22:

Quest Reward
1 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
2 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
3 250 Jewels 
Trait Medal #22 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
4 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
5 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
6 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
7 250 Jewels 
Trait Medal #22 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
8 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
9 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #22 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
10 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
11 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #22 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
12 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
13 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #22 x 1 
Title: Luna Diviner

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: July 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Honestly, unless you can turn it into a 7* Medal and/or get great Traits on it, Saïx+ doesn't help defeat himself as well as Lexaeus and Zexion did. He can up to a point, but in the last two missions Saïx's Dual Counters get really freaking low, 8 for Hit and 2 for Medal. That is downright mean. I can't complete Quest 12 due to not only that, but also the sheer amount of HP Saïx and friends have. At least the Warriors have lower Def, Saïx is tanking harder and has over 17000 BARS of HP. That's over 340 million HP that you need to take out in 3 turns, while avoiding triggering the Counters. It's bonkers, even with Friend medal help the closest I've gotten is getting him down to around 2000 Bars and then I'm out of lives. Mission XIII is probably even worse...

On the bright side, I completed what I could, did my dailies, and learned that I had just enough Jewels to Mercy Saïx+, so I went for it. And all is well, because I got him on the second pull, maxed him out (I am now out of 6* Chips though...), and he even got some very good Traits (SP+2, Str+1k, and AED-60). Pulled a Trait Medal too, so I used that to slap Poison+II on my Minnie&Daisy medal and now my PVP tactic is damn near foolproof. If the foe doesn't have their own ailment shenanigans or straight up overpowers me, they can't win. Should work wonders on Defense too seeing as enemy Ailment shenanigans won't stop my tactic at all. And I still have 4k Jewels to my name (did a 3rd pull just in case I could get another Trait Medal, then backed out), so my plan for the RevMagicPrime is still a go. Just hope we can get more skills soon...Saïx+ really wants an Attack Booster.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Global getting the Coco medals as well

https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/1017876372088377345

DiA5KmcW0AAk6Gb.jpg

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

So...my hypothesis was wrong. I keep figuring JP will get alternate versions of the Toy Story medals for the sake of Region Parity, but it keeps not happening. I wouldn't mind at all, considering I just want both versions to be equal. Makes me wonder what these medals will really do...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Also the KHUX community manager at SENA mentions in a Reddit comment that "Pixar is a great theme for this month" so there may be more stuff to follow.

I am continuously annoyed by this bad habit of SENA staff posting information exclusively in random comments on Reddit and in Discord.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Agreed. At the very least Glacie could make a more casual KHUX Twitter Account to converse with fans, have the occasional AMA where fans can ask questions and relay concerns. Would help consolidate the info.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

At this point I don't think I'm even going to pull for Saix+. As I said in another topic, at 6* he is weaker than Saix B at 7*, which is very easy to get. PVP is a mess, at this rate I may never get enough to level up a tier 8. There's just no point in going for Saix.

I did beat up to level 12. At level 12 his counters are just too low and I can't get anything done.

Meow Wow

Awards

I'm not even going to pull. I need to save for KEX+

As for PvP We seriously need a way to evolve tickets. I think that could create smidge bit of a better power balance and at least give us weaker players a chance at evolving higher tier medals.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Yeah, I don't want the Saix+ medal. And I was only able to get to #9 and can't beat it. I got all the jewels I could get and I'm okay with that. As for the new Pixar medals coming up, if they are more banners, I won't be pulling. Am saving my jewels in the case Kex+ comes around again with 10 pull guarantee, or even 15 pull guarantee. I won't put any cheap shot by SENA at doing it that way. I want to have enough jewels.

They need to offer more medals in Union Cross or farming in events. The game is sorely lacking those type of events. SENA could gain soooo much base good will by doing that, and that in return would encourage players to be more active and actually to spend more to support SENA. Makes sense, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back