• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Juggling Two PS3's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
My issue is that I've owned a PS3 for a couple years, however I am restricted to having it only at my father's house and I can only play it a couple times a month. Needless to say it drives me a little insane sometimes. So, my question is, would it be appropriate to get a second PS3 (for Christmas so not really a money issue)?

My main issue is the games; I'm unsure, but wouldn't t be difficult to play a game on one and then not having memory transfer over to the other PS3, if I were to do that? I could probably resort to keeping the story-driven stuff to my usual home and shooters and the like to the one I don't get to much, but what are the restrictions on memory? Like, what will carry over to a different system and what requires me to start over. I thought that with games like Call of Duty, some data is stored via your profile, but then I have ones like, say, InFamous, which save to the console. Or heck, is there just some kind of memory transferring thing? Thanks in advance.

αsiя

space coke
Came here expecting someone juggling two PS3s. I am dissapoint.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Try leaving it at the house that you go to most often. Buying two PS3's sounds like a waste to me, since you have a working one already.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Try leaving it at the house that you go to most often. Buying two PS3's sounds like a waste to me, since you have a working one already.

This.

I mean, just move it to the house you're at the most. Get a 360 for the other house you don't go to as much. At least you will have some variety, and not the same console. I mean, the PS3 is best, in my opinion, but, two is a waste of hard-earned money.

P.S. I also was hoping for the juggling of two PS3s :/

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I think it would be much more appropriate for you to just get a carrying case, so you can easily (and safely) move the PS3 from house to house. Having two PS3s seems an enormous waste to me :/.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The Lionheart has the right idea. Don't waste your money by buying a second PS3, a carrying case however is a great idea.

Awards
Look, I don't know you. But if you're seriously considering buying a second PS3 simply because you don't feel like transporting it a couple of times a month, I can't help but think you're an asshole.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't even have one PS3 and your talking about a second one?

Keep it at the place you stay the most or buy a new system. Don't waste your money on the same system.

-really wanted some juggling-

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
"Your thinking of juggling two PS3's?" "Not even! Who told you?" "Wallace duh!" "He's not even conscious!" "Whatever!"

Anyway, just get a carrying case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back