• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

JP advertisement shows off details of upcoming story update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Text from the ad:

"The leading role of the new story is played by... Maleficent!?
Start now and catch up with the main story updates!"

Image:
Story that connects to KINGDOM HEARTS III--
Maleficent: "I've been lured into a trap?"

KHUX%20Story%20Update%20Ad.png

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: KH Chi, Unchained, X, Union Cross, Back Cover...All Terrible

yeah sign i dont get how can she the main characther unless the focus will be on her am im missing something here

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: KH Chi, Unchained, X, Union Cross, Back Cover...All Terrible

yeah sign i dont get how can she the main characther unless the focus will be on her am im missing something here

Another way to translate the characters they used is "leading role". Basically Maleficent will play a big part in this update!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Saw this a while ago, and I'm interested. Finally we're seemingly catching on with X's "secret ending".
yeah but the wording make it she the main charachter the story and with her say i been lured into trap make it sound almost she good

Another way to translate the characters they used is "leading role". Basically Maleficent will play a big part in this update!
okay thanks for clearing it up

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Lmao that SENA said the story wouldn’t be important for KH3 and then SEJP puts this graphic out a month later. At least we can count on KHI. Thanks for doing what you guys do so those of us who care will be up to date.

As I said elsewhere, my first instinctive thought was if they might be doing something related to the Maleficent film, where she’s the main character. But yeah, it’s probably just that she’s the key role in upcoming events.

The biggest point of interest for me is that, if this is a continuation of the Chi scene, it must mean either Maleficent traveled through time or the events we’ve been playing through in UX must be running alongside those of the main series. My guess is we’re in the Realm of Sleep during a continuous dream loop, which has now been interrupted by Maleficent. Perhaps, we’ll have to free the Dandelions from the Unchained Realm in KH3?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Lmao that SENA said the story wouldn’t be important for KH3 and then SEJP puts this graphic out a month later. At least we can count on KHI. Thanks for doing what you guys do so those of us who care will be up to date.

As I said elsewhere, my first instinctive thought was if they might be doing something related to the Maleficent film, where she’s the main character. But yeah, it’s probably just that she’s the key role in upcoming events.

The biggest point of interest for me is that, if this is a continuation of the Chi scene, it must mean either Maleficent traveled through time or the events we’ve been playing through in UX must be running alongside those of the main series. My guess is we’re in the Realm of Sleep during a continuous dream loop, which has now been interrupted by Maleficent. Perhaps, we’ll have to free the Dandelions from the Unchained Realm in KH3?
that wouuld be cool zip well dont we know two of them already though?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Would be cool to see other Dandelions outside of the 4 leaders + intruder.
I gotta imagine there are more who survived.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i can imagine this is where riku jorney going to be after kh3 will he help the people who stuggle just like he did

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura did say that the next main story update would introduce some new characters, so let's see what happens :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura did say that the next main story update would introduce some new characters, so let's see what happens :)
hmm you are right i do wonder if daybreak town will contunie and wonder how the stretliza mystey will contuine plus who the coaty person on the title scene?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Ya know, even if we aren’t getting this in Global, I’m really excited for this new main story stuff that ties into KH3. I doubt we’ll be seeing much, if any, filler between now and KH3’s release, so every month until then should have some interesting story tidbits to tide us over to January.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Not sure what to expect from new characters but i'm hoping one of them is cool girl. Strelitzia better come back in some way though. Maybe she does and it counts as a "new character" too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*rolls eyes at Global* Nothing we’d need to know, they said.

I’m excited for this new content! Also looking forward to seeing the new characters!

sephydark

Awards
Looks like they're picking up the threads from where KHx's ending left off. Really interested to see where this leads; I wonder if it could tie into Maleficent's role in KH3.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Okay, this switches things up a bit. If this months update is to do with Maleficent in Enchanted Dominion, then next monts update is more than likely going to be lore in Daybreak Town.

Which means to say that December is when we may get the new Disney world revealed for the game!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, this switches things up a bit. If this months update is to do with Maleficent in Enchanted Dominion, then next monts update is more than likely going to be lore in Daybreak Town.

Which means to say that December is when we may get the new Disney world revealed for the game!

Supposedly, Nomura suggested during the TGS that a big update was coming to Union Cross. Since we just got 3.0, I think he was referring to story. So Japan might actually get a big dump of story quests this month that revolve around both Enchanted Dominion and Daybreak Town. Then perhaps the new world next month. I just hope there’s a significant amount of story progression before we head to another Disney world.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
SENA! SENA!

Yes, fandom?

Important update?

No, fandom.

Telling lies?

No, fandom.

THEN WHAT THE DIDDLY IS THIS?!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This will be an event quest(s) right? Cuz I'm only at 230 in story mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back