• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Journey Completion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I need help with completing Jiminy's Journal. I'm trying to complete all the missions, but most of them never seem to work. I tried beating Sephiroth, but that back fired in my face considering I was level 46 or something. I only have seven missions left to go. Anyone have any tips to help me complete Jiminy's Journal in KH2?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Marluxia
I trust you know what you need to do. What do you have to give?

Yeah, we can't help you until you tell us what you have left to do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you want to defeat enemies very easily, just do some grinding on Pride Lands' Peak with the respawning bee-like Heartless.

Silfarion

I'd say that the hardest part about completing the journal is the quest at the Olympus coliseum tournaments. It is so annoying and stupid, that it's the only thing I didn't finish in my entire journal.

Sora9890

Actually a trick I learned for Sepharoth was to use trinity limit and glide around the stage. However I did level up Glide to the highest level (the one b4 max cuz well Sora gets the level b4). And another problem I had was getting all the points in the Underworld Cups. What I did for them was summoned Stitch (or however you spell his name). And used Ohana!. That got me a ton of points fast. I hope that helps! =)

H

heartehx

First, I want to apologize, I'm not sure where I should post this so I tried looking up some old threads. What I need help with does fall under journal completion so I chose this one.

Anyway, I decided to play the ending of Kh2 last night, so I loaded my ultimate file and remembered why I stopped journal completion: I can't open the Hades Paradox Cup. I talk to Hades in his chamber and nothing happens. Now, some things you should know, anyone willing to help:
I have 98% journal completion. My file is on Standard mode. All my forms are maxed out, so are all of my summons, I am level 99. I have finished the plots in all of the worlds. The only things I have left to do to finish the Journal are a few of those mini games in Twilight Town and to meet the requirements for the Hades Paradox cup. Oh and I have reached the required amount of points in all the other cups.

So anyone please---why can't I open this cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back