• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
A recent thread involving achievements made me think about this...ok, throughout the kh series we have either kept Jiminy's journal or like everyone else in the Organization, Roxas kept a diary. But in BBS, how do you think it will be set up, Jiminy's has been key because it has kept track of everything like treasure chests, storyline, characters, synthesis, pictures, secret reports and acheivements. Will Terra, Aqua, and Ven keep something similar to this?

Also, do you guys think there will be synthesis with moogles or will it all rely on the command board thing? And, will there be secret reports?

Radon

mofo
I think it will go- Start>>Journal>> Choice of Aqua, Ven, or Terra.

The ones you have done will be the only ones available ofcourse. Each one would be as detailed as the Jiminy ones but they are more about what the character who wrote it thought.

In short- the detail of Jiminys, but the intimacy of Roxas'.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The one thing thats been consistent withing the KH world is that they all have a journal to chronalize the adventure and moogles setting up a shop to upgrade your items.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I think it will go- Start>>Journal>> Choice of Aqua, Ven, or Terra.

The ones you have done will be the only ones available ofcourse. Each one would be as detailed as the Jiminy ones but they are more about what the character who wrote it thought.

In short- the detail of Jiminys, but the intimacy of Roxas'.
i like this idea, what would it be called

A

Azrael

I'm sure each of them would have their own written journals.

Fortissimo

There will probably a journal related documentation of their journey. Though I have a feeling it will be more like a log, or diary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back