Jokes and Memes about KH3 Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

With KH3 officially out, I say we celebrate with some good ol’ jokes and memes about it. I’ll go first:

Neo_GFX

Do you think they knew the InGrEdIeNtS was gonna become a meme? Like how did they test the game and work on it for so long and didn't think that would get annoying? :confused:

Askelon

The true ost this scene needed:

[video=youtube;3qS35Dqwxzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qS35Dqwxzg[/video]

Perkilator

Kairi.

(this is just for the character limit)
…Quid, there’s making lighthearted jokes about things you didn’t like, and then there’s leaving a thread open to a Kairi discussion war. Let’s not leave gasoline open to the flames.

…Quid, there’s making lighthearted jokes about things you didn’t like, and then there’s leaving a thread open to a Kairi discussion war. Let’s not leave gasoline open to the flames.
Lol I was just making a snarky joke, nothing more. Its not even something that bothered me all that much at all, and if anyone takes a characters name as an incentive to start a flame war then idk what to tell you, the problems not with me

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
Lol I was just making a snarky joke, nothing more. Its not even something that bothered me all that much at all, and if anyone takes a characters name as an incentive to start a flame war then idk what to tell you, the problems not with me
People can get touchy when it comes to Kairi. lol

Another joke.

*ahem*

Aqua.