• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Joker Map Card

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

Does anyone have any suggestions to how I and others can get more Joker Map Cards?

Now discuss and keep the question in mind.

PS: I will update this post with the theory I try out and that proves to be true.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
You just get it randomly.

I'm at 12F Sora and already have every map card.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
There really isn't any way to strengthen your chances of recieving the Joker card.

I have recieved it when using cards such as Almight Darkness and Looming Darkness. I have also recieved it when using such cards as Meeting Ground. It really can differ.

I can, however, say there is this. I recieve a lot of them, and Key to Reward's cards, in the room right as you enter the world- the unknown room that's synthesized already when you go in. I also receive the most enemy cards here, too, even though they're not the strongest enemies.

rikufan06

i know this may not help but
ok i finished the game right and started a new one and as soon as i got my first battle in wonder land
i got that card
in that same room i got 2 more
well in conclusion i got like 6 or 7 joker cards now on me i guess
thier rarety gets lower and they come at you more often
but maybe that proves that other guys theory
you get them more often at lower levels
please save your game before trying anything and have a back up
gamesave incase you dont like something you did
you can always go back and redo

Joe_Keybladerz

Its the best card ever, I think it can even take out that 99 card value at the end of the game, you know, when you enter the 2nd to last room where you fight axel...

S_Massey

I heard from some forums that you have a better opportunity to receive the Random Joker when you only have 0 and 9 map cards, my friend received one with Riku when having map cards between 0 and 2. I have received 4 on Sora's but I haven't found one in Riku's and I'm at the end of the story :( I'll be searching though.

C

Crazium

Don't do what I did, I used it early and had to go back to get high numbered green cards by the time I hit Destiny Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back