• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ("Doesn't this street look familiar?!")

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Damn, what Rohan does to find out how Josuke is cheating is cray cray. If I were Josuke, I would've fessed up a whole lot sooner. Any one else a bit creep out by the kid watching his parents? Like that's [I]really, REALLY [/I]creepy. And man, I hope Rohan isn't going to die! I really like him. A decent episode of JoJo to say the least. Can't wait for next Friday to come.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Episode 33 is my absolute favorite episode of the season so far. I actually liked the antagonist Josuke and Yuya were up against. And the music was really boss too. So many things to like about this episode to say the least. Yuya was a badass for letting himself turn into paper in order to save Josuke and Koichi. But damn, Rohan is really screwed right now. I'd be freaking out if I were in his shoes. I'm really hoping he can get that creepy stand off his back soon. Definitely a good episode. <3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
These past few episodes are really intense. And to think we're getting closer to the season coming to an end! I was really upset when Rohan was the first person to die by Kira's hand. I'm really glad the kid has some brains to figure out a way to make fate not happen twice. It's actually interesting to see him find that loop hole. Although, I'm cautiously optimistic about everyone coming out of this alive. Every JoJo before this has someone I like die. Okay, almost every JoJo, since I haven't finished all of Part 3 yet. But I'm hoping they can get out of this time loop to beat Kira.

Peace

Awards
Just saw the last episode. AH! It's so good!

And thus we conclude our strange tale in Morioh. We finally get to see what Yoshikage Kira has coming for him in animated form! Seeing him writhe against his fate in the afterlife was soooo satisfying. We see Josuke see his father and nephew off and be a shit to the former one last time. I also like all of the little bits near the end of the episode that weren't in the manga. I'm kinda sad to see Diamond is Unbreakable go. At the same time, I can't wait to see how David Production handles Part V: Golden Wind.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Diamond is Unbreakable was a really dang good part. It was fun seeing the series switch things up as far as the setting went. Instead of our heroes going on a journey to some place to defeat the main antagonist, instead everything was self-contained in Morioh, having them defend their town from threats instead.

Josuke is my second-favorite JoJo now. It isn't much of a surprise considering his dad, Joseph, is my favorite JoJo overall. He had a lot of cool team-up moments with other characters, my favorite being whenever he and Okuyasu would hang out, then him and Koichi and him and Jotaro. (Would have liked to see more interactions with him and Joseph.)

As a villain, Kira was great. Second behind Dio overall for me. It's kind of a shame that we had to get through two unrelated antagonists, Okuyasu's brother and Chili Pepper, before he became the prominent villain of the part. That was one heck of a final fight between Kira and Josuke though, and Killer Queen has to be one of my favorite stands now.

I'm looking forward to when Part 5's anime comes now. Should be interesting from what I've heard about it.

Peace

Awards
Here's an article featuring what the live action Josuke will look like. I've gotta say, I dig it. I think Kento Yamazaki looks just like him.

Peace

Awards
Yooooooooo! Part 5 anime confirmed! It premiers in October with plans to show off the first episode at in Japan on July 5[ssup]th[/sup] and in the US at Anime Expo on July 7th.

Perkilator

Awards
(Ye olde thread bump)

Place your bets! DIO’s ZA WARUDO vs. Misogi Kumagawa’s All Fiction! Place your bets!

PrincessV

Here's an article featuring what the live action Josuke will look like. I've gotta say, I dig it. I think Kento Yamazaki looks just like him.

Usually, I like Japanese live-action remakes, like Detroit Metal City, for example. But Diamond is Unbreakable was disappointing.

Back