• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I don't care if it isn't made by Capcom or look like it at all, this looks pretty fun on it's own. Pretty sure most of ZA WARUDO is shitting themselves with all these Jojo announcements.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Looks good. Looks better then the Ultimate ninja storm series.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
It's 3D. I'd be sure with that especially considering CC2.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Bumping because this game seriously deserves some more spotlight.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Screenshots With Jolyne, Hermes, Josuke And Okuyasu | Siliconera

And because I'm too lazy to find the article, somebody found a trademark for All-Star Battle by Namco Bandai. I pray that if this gets localized it isn't nearly as lazy as One Piece: Pirate Warriors and gets proper english voices and a disc release in North America.

Oh yeah, have a baller ORAORAORAORA trailer.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

New trailer reveals! Seriously, Dio couldn't have a more fab reveal.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Seriously. If this game gets localized (as it's been hinted to be for NA, and confirmed for in Europe), I'll import it. If it gets english voices and a disc release, I'll buy it day 1.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
tumblr_mgt5vbaewz1rn8um6o1_500.jpg

Early Jonathan, Zepelli, and Johnny screens. Can't friggin wait for a trailer on these guys. Apparently we're supposed to get LOADS of trailers sometime.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
A European localization was confirmed I believe. North America will get it probably, just on PSN or something so they don't have to obey Sony's whole rule about disc release games HAVING to have an English voice track. And for less cost, too. Even though I'd love me some dubbed Jojo's.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm still waiting to finish Part 4 mang ;~; Needs some proper scans/translations.

I know the whole every part is seperate thing applies, ESPECIALLY for Steel Ball Run and Jojolion, but I just dunno. I'd like to read Vento Aureo and Stone Ocean first.

Dream Eaters

I am sorta hyped about this AWESOME game, but I'll be sure to get my hands on it when it comes out. oh yeah!! I will definately! have it.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
They also seemed to confirm Yoshikage Kira playable? Or some kind of DLC involving him.

I'll be interested in Parallel Josuke's abilities as from what we've seen so far his stand isn't the most battle friendly.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
All that's been said is Kira Yoshikage DLC. It's safe to assume it's a DLC outfit (probably the guy he takes the form of later in part 4) or possibly something do with Jojolion Kira Yoshikage.

Either way, a confirmation of Kira is friggin awesome. Also, keep your eyes open for February 16th. Apparently there's going to be big announcements involving this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back