• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Join In

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AceDime

Hey, ive seen the most users online was over a year ago, so i think we should make a new day where there are even more! So we should get as many people as we can online on new years day! I know thats a short time, but if yall are like me, your gonna forget. So if you want to join me, post here to say if you are!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That won't happen unless there is some big KH news. There hasn't and won't be until next year most likely. And most members never visit this section, and then the rest are on a hiatus during the "news drought"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Remember what happened during E3? We didn't have a KHi lol

Lol I remember that day. I got on twitter after KHI crashed. Remember that day barely anybody was on and KHI crashed from some funky avatar coding? Think if that happens during the news drought, think of what would happen if over 3k were on here.

★;5373197 said:
I don't like system lag though, traffic is bad for me

I still get lag. On empty days. -thinks about telling an admin-

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I don't get that much lag. And I was so pissed about the website that day. I just stayed off the computer and tried to play my broken PS3 :/

Back