• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Johnny Yong Bosch as Zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey, everybody. TheBucket here. I was just doing some random research on Wikipedia, and I came across something surprising. While researching the amazing voice actor Johnny Yong Bosch, who has done such anime voices as Vash from Trigun, Lelouch from Code Geass, and Ichigo from Bleach, I saw his complete list of voiceovers and whatnot.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that it said he was voicing as Zexion in the US version of Re:CoM. It said it was "announced on his MySpace," but I checked again and again, and saw nothing saying such news. I have just added him as a friend, and, once he approves, I can hopefully get an answer to this question that seems to be, yet again, a lie from Wikipedia.

Keep an eye out for the answer!

Wikipedia link: Johnny Yong Bosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MySpace link: MySpace.com - johnny - 32 - Male - WEST HILLS, CALIFORNIA - www.myspace.com/johnnybosch

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
no-wikipedia.jpg

Never trust Wikipedia as a good source. Any one could hop on and edit the infromation.

C

Colours

Umm.
I don't know what to say.
The fact that this has something to do with CoM or how
Out of The Blue it was.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Er.. Let me explain. Wikipedia is... well...
explains it all. You can't trust it, anyone can edit any article.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Normally, I would disagree by saying that the mods on that site are like ninjas and that no wrong info would stay on there for longer than 30 seconds, but the examples I can give are pretty silly, and at least it's believable. They have no reason to assume it's false yet.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I was with ya until you said your source was Wiki.

Hey i think im gonna edit it to say god will voice Sora and Jesus will voice Riku.

Oh And the Mickey will be played by the Nazi Pope himself.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I was with ya until you said your source was Wiki.

Hey i think im gonna edit it to say god will voice Sora and Jesus will voice Riku.

Oh And the Mickey will be played by the Nazi Pope himself.

lol.

seriously, don't trust Wikipedia, I could go on and say that Adolf Hitler was a President of the United States if wanted to. In fact, I think I will

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd be pretty happy if that's true. I've always thought Bosch would make a pretty great Zexion; either him or Steve Staley.

A

Audo

Wikipedia isn't a bad resource... if the article lists its sources. This, however, doesn't, and it is merely one article in a handful of articles that someone has gone and edited to reflect their personal wants/beliefs for the cast. Previously it was that Josh Keaton would be voicing him, and the minute that was debunked, a new actor was in his place. You can't trust Wikipedia in terms of voice casting for an unreleased game. It's all based on rumours. However, if the article were to link to the spot where it was confirmed, that would be a different case.

Anyways, there is a thread in the Re:CoM section regarding this.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
why do all the voice actors for animes seem to have bee na power ranger at one point or another? Vexen's VA was too.........

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
LOL, I would love to hear Bush's voice coming from Zexion. Now that would be entertaining, although it definitely would get annoying soon.

Vexen: We have to do something! The replica has been destroyed and Marluxia is in power and Axel told Xemnas everything and we are all going to die!!!
Zexion: Don't panic.
Vexen: WHY IN THE NAME OF DARKNESS NOT?!
Zexion: We've got Poland! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back