• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Johnny Depp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora22

I was looking on www.imdb.com and I was looking at what Depp was going to be in, he is currently going to be in around 4(i believe) movies coming up! That makes me wonder, do you think Depp will stop all his filming in his movies to do a voice over on a game? I certainly hope he does that would be awesome! And also sorry if this is a pointless topic.

Oh and by the way, I only live 20 minutes from where Johnny Depp was born! Pretty cool! :D

anyone but me

i am pretty sure that his voice is going to be in the game... he doesn't have to stop his filming to do voice over in a game.. it wouldn't take long at all, for one, since this world is going to be based directly off the movie, they are probably going to use a lot of direct voice clips from the movie, and for the aprts that are not in the movie, it wouildn't take very long that it would make a dent in his time... just more money for him

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
anyone but me said:
i am pretty sure that his voice is going to be in the game... he doesn't have to stop his filming to do voice over in a game.. it wouldn't take long at all, for one, since this world is going to be based directly off the movie, they are probably going to use a lot of direct voice clips from the movie, and for the aprts that are not in the movie, it wouildn't take very long that it would make a dent in his time... just more money for him

Ya i think his voice will be in the game. and that is pretty cool about how Sora 22 lives 20 minutes from Johnny Depps Birth place.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

I feel he will do the voice for these little reasons:

1) The character really isn't really Jack Sparrow, it's Jack/Depp. So it would only be natural. heh

2) The game would probably help promote the upcoming POTC movies.

3) Unlike Sora, Donald, and Goofy's VAs, Mr. Depp would only have to worry about voicing just one world's worth of dialogue.

4) And Mr. Depp is a nice guy, I am sure he would be okay with it.

Those are just my opinions.:)

Last edited:

Blackblood

And also the fact that the guy stars in so many movies at once. I mean,when he finished working on Finding Neverland, did he imedditly go to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?I think he works on different movies at once.So I'm pretty sure he's gonna voice. I just don't know about the people who did Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, and Captain Barbossa. I hope they do.

Zophar

Blackblood said:
And also the fact that the guy stars in so many movies at once. I mean,when he finished working on Finding Neverland, did he imedditly go to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?I think he works on different movies at once.So I'm pretty sure he's gonna voice. I just don't know about the people who did Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, and Captain Barbossa. I hope they do.

Yeah I hope that the people who did the acting for those characters will do the voicing for them as well. It would just seem weird hearing different voices.

Sora_aroS

i think he probably honored that he get 2 be in the game, and would love 2 fly out 2 japan..so yea i think its gonna be his voice..and hes really cool so i think he would..he does only have 2 one world u kno Hitsugaya_Sagara <<is right

KeyBladeWielder9

i hope that all the people from the PotC world will do thier own voice acting because it would jst be stupid to not al teast try to get them to do it

i think he probably honored that he get 2 be in the game, and would love 2 fly out 2 japan
i dont think that the people doing the voice acting have to fly all the way out to japan to do it i think they actually do it in america or at leats just not japan

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You can thank me for revealing that link to everyone. :)

Well, since Disney takes care of the voice actors for the game, there's a very high chance that he'll star in this game. And by golly, I hope so. Johnny Depp is the man. I also have high hopes that the rest of the voice-overs will be starred by their genuine characters as well. I'll probably have to get up and dance if they are.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Even though there is a chance that he will voice Jack...it hasn't been confirmed.

IMDB will put up ANYTHING you send to them. That KH2 page is FAN submitted.

And not everyone is right.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
.:KL:. said:
Even though there is a chance that he will voice Jack...it hasn't been confirmed.

IMDB will put up ANYTHING you send to them. That KH2 page is FAN submitted.

And not everyone is right.

Exactly. I've been saying this when someone thinks a certain actor/actress is playing a video character. BTW KL, where were you? Haven't seen you in a while.

Twilight Town

I hope Depp, Knightley, and Bloom and the Barbosa guy do the voiceovers, because if they don't it'll be weird to see, for example, Keira Knightley's CG face with somebody else's voice coming out. That would just be freaky. Besides, as Hitsugaya Sagara said, on the fifth post its free publicity, so why not do it? They know its a popular game. It'll earn them brownie points for we KH freaks to go see the PoTC sequals next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back