• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Jobs for a 15 year old

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

Hello KHI, I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make it. This summer, I will need to get a job. The only problem is, I'm 15. What places would hire a 15 year old? What do I have to do to get the job? This is all new to me, so any advice would help.

I tried at 15, no luck.
It's really hard because more jobs require you to be 16. Unless of course your parents secure one for you. Then I believe you would need a workers permit.
Otherwise I say wait around until your next birthday. I got my job as soon as I turned 16.

MasterHearts7762

Hello KHI, I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make it. This summer, I will need to get a job. The only problem is, I'm 15. What places would hire a 15 year old? What do I have to do to get the job? This is all new to me, so any advice would help.

I don't know if you're into this stuff, but concidentally I'm gonna be 15 by summer and I'm going to and umpire class to be an ump for little league games. I think it pays like $15-25 per game. So uhh, just a suggestion :lol:

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I don't know if you're into this stuff, but concidentally I'm gonna be 15 by summer and I'm going to and umpire class to be an ump for little league games. I think it pays like $15-25 per game. So uhh, just a suggestion :lol:

Funny you say that, I am a rec league umpire. But I haven't been able to sign up this year.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Maybe a family member is hiring? Because I'm going to turn 15 in August this summer and my aunt is the manager at Arby's. So she said she'll give me a job. Sadly, she fired all the previous family members because they all sucked, so now I'm not gonna screw this up ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back