• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Jobs for a 15 year old

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Hello KHI, I couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make it. This summer, I will need to get a job. The only problem is, I'm 15. What places would hire a 15 year old? What do I have to do to get the job? This is all new to me, so any advice would help.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
no places.
unless you have a family business.
or do odd jobs.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I got a job from my city and they assigned me to food service at a zoo.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
You can get a job in New Mexico at 15.

But my advice if you don't live there which I don't think you do is to just do some odd jobs. Maybe the local Super Market is hiring.

Saix's bane

The darkness that inhibits between the worlds.
no places.
unless you have a family business.
or do odd jobs.

Not always. I got a job at a scientific testing facility where I injected pathogens into plants to raise there immunity to the disease in that and later generations. It paid well too(about $200 a week after taxes) , but I live in the middle of nowhere so unless you're that lucky.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Offering to do odd jobs, especially yardwork, is fairly easy, and fairly lucrative. Otherwise, it's really just best to wait until you're sixteen, things really open up at that point.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
The movie theatre here starts hiring at 14.

I'm not sure if that's the same all over their branches, though.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I live in New Jersey, if that helps. Thanks for all your suggestions. My friend is like a "business guru" I guess you could say and he set up a lawnmowing business for the summer and I might join him but I'm sure if that type of physical labor is worth it. I might try the movie theaters.

S

Shadow Soldier

If your birthday is like in September or something like that, companies are usually lenient and will hire you.

Also, if it isn't, doing a few sexual pleasures will score you a job really fast, and some easy money.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Offering to do odd jobs, especially yardwork, is fairly easy, and fairly lucrative. Otherwise, it's really just best to wait until you're sixteen, things really open up at that point.

Or I got a job last year at a local deli making sammiches and shit. Hated it, was let go after 2 months, but I suppose it depends on the buisnesses themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back