• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Job problems...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA59

So my boss is planning a party or something...not really sure, didn't pay too much attention. So he assigns us some duties, and everyone else gets to do cool stuff, while my friend and I are stuck setting up chairs. How LAME is that?? We try to convince him to give us something better, but he says he can't trust "slackers" with something important (We are not slackers!). We managed to convince him not to make us set up the chairs next time, in exchange of doing it now. Then tells us to just set up the chairs. So we set up some chairs, goof off for a while, and then everything seems fine (as far as "fine" gets around here), but then my boss comes and he's angry for some reason. He yells at us, basically saying "This is the last time I assign you two something as important as setting up the chairs!", but now we have to sweep something up. We got to it, of course (MUCH better than chairs), but not before taking a break.

What is his problem? Why is my boss such a jerk??

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
probably cause you don't seem to take your job seriously

some people would kill to have one these days; you really should change your attitude...

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
[video=youtube;M2lcWpVi1n0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2lcWpVi1n0[/video]

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
OMG

;__; fuck cable television gets me trolled just cause i don't watch it 24/7 stfu hate everyon e

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
there are enough people on the internet "referencing" other people's shit to be funny anyways. go away

<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back