• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jo and Konata

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocillin

I made a 3rd version of that burst angel tag.
burstangeljofinalv2.png

I tried a smudging based tag again. I don't particularly like it.
Smudge Konata
smudge.png

I tried small smudging after pentooling a lot.
Colorful Konata
vectortag.png

Version without filters/smudging over pentooling and tad more splatter
vectortagv2.png

Shana tag (more smudging, like this one though)
ShanaSmudge.png

Last edited:

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Still rocking gimp?

I like the first and third, the second ones smudging kinda reminds me of some muck and the colors are really dull for you hah.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't feel like theres enough to really comment about. Third by far feels the emptiest. Second's the messiest, and the first I personally like how you improved it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm not really liking the first Konata one so much, purely because it doesn't feel blended enough nor does the smudging suit too well. Perhaps with some white splatters in there it could work a bit better~ The second one is an improvement, but just needs more to it overall. Pentooling in the first looks awesome, but that little turquoise shape on the right side is putting me off a bit. Needs more downward left diagonal direction to it as opposed to just a bit of a blotch in the middle of nowhere.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
the first is improved very nicely.the third feels like you just threw vector shapes around without adding much.
The second is...random.

Geocillin

Yeah, still using GIMP. Anyways, thanks for the comments. I've uploaded a version where I removed most of the smudging/filters I did on the pentooling/text tooling on the konata tag. I think it probably looks better. I also posted another smudging centric tag using Shana from Shakugan no Shana i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back