• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jin from Samurai Champloo is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

Saix. Omg, the Saix fangirl in me laughed and laughed.:laugh: I caught an episode on Adult Swim saturday, and almost died laughing when I heard his voice. I was not expecting that. It was so weird hearing that voice come out of another character and when Jin cussed I thought No,Saix this is a Disney game. Wait, this isn't the game carry on...
YouTube - samurai champloo english dub ep 1 part 2
Here's a clip of the show. Since it'll become very apparent I don't think I need to say which character has Saix's voice.

I also got weirded out when I heard this teenybopper singer called Jessie Marcathy I was like What the... ROXAS!!!! Roxas VA is one of the cuter ones though and so is Axel's. Saix's,unfortunately, on the other hand Wow, and I don't mean that in a good way.:eek:_O:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
is the Siax guy the one with glasses???
yes Jin is the one with the glasses in blue and for the note his name is Kirk Thornton and he works on various animes and games as well as dub work for Power Rangers.

Jin image

@fantasy08: Who really cares how they look most fans are obsessed with the characters they play and not so much the person (expect Jesse)

Aluminumticket

Muyen's a bit like Axel.

Wouldn't it be so very, very messed up if Fuu was Roxas.

/Nervous Noise/ Mmyeah... /Nervous noise/

redprint

Wow, your English Jin dub is Saix? 0_o

Pretty interesting, since I love Samurai Champloo.

neon6

Kirk Thorton has been the VA (Voice Actor) for Saix of KH2 and has done some work in anime (like Samurai Champloo).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wow, you're late as hell. KH2 came out almost 2 years ago. Jesse discussed this in an interview BEFORE KH2 was released. All of this info was on Wiki years ago.

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, this is old news, the Saix fanboy in me found it out a while back. Though I don't like that Samurai thing....

And, Quinton Flynn (Axel) has my birthday ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back