• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jiminy's Journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHII+FM

Ok, I'm almost done except i cant get the objectives for the Underworld Cups. (the ones you speak to Pain about,NOT the ones you speak to Hades about) Like,it says to get (I think) 5,000 or more in the Goddes of Fate Cup,but all I can ever get is around 900.

And when I go to the Synthesis Notes in Jiminy's Journal (in the main part where you read Ansem Reports) it says something like: Moogle 7-Expert Moogle,and some other stuff i have to complete with the moogles.What does that mean?Do I have to get the highest ranking moogle and then that first part will be checked off or what?Just explain everything about the Synthesis Notes if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Sorry if this is hard too read!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah you have to get the highest rank for that. im sure you knw how to increase rank, jus synthesize everythin to unlock all synthesis items. you have o find new items and recipes in order to be able to synthesize new items.

the cups can be difficult to get the points. best way to rake orbs is to summon stitch and use his linit ohana. you get loads of orbs just by doing little damage to the enemies. so you can keep doing it on the same guys again and again.

Sexy Angel
Use Petter Pan if you can. Use the NeverLand thing.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
For the cups, go with peter pan, although in the lower levels Stitch is also pretty useful...

For synthesis notes to recieve the mickey mouse sticker you'll need to

A. Get a level 9 moogle (basically synthesize as many objects as you can, applying Bright materials also doubles the exp)

B. Synthesize one of all recipes (this'll take a while, but remember to apply serenity materials to upgrade a recipe [Drive recovery + Serenity material= High Drive recovery] And Energy Materials to save on materials)

C. Complete all Moogle Objectives. Some item drops will become available in the shop after collecting a certain amount of them. (for example, collecting 30 lightning shards will than allow it to be bought from the regular shop) This is by far the longest task, nothing to do here but keep on hunting...

Ultima Key

Here's how you do it:

Requirements:
Sora: Keyblade: Mishing Lamp (Jackpot)
Abilities: Jackpot
Summon Boost
Combination Boost
Donald and Goofy: give am both jackpot ability

Summons: Stitch (also have summons @ lvl 7 so they last longest)

Go into the sup. If u can use summons, then use stitch and activate Ohana!

Use the move where you play the music and keep doing so till the limit ends, then repeat until the summon guage runs out, then summons stitch again and repeat the steps. Try and ensure you do it in the first few rounds, cos then us can fight the later ones not having to worry about scores.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Here's how you do it:

Requirements:
Sora: Keyblade: Mishing Lamp (Jackpot)
Abilities: Jackpot
Summon Boost
Combination Boost
Donald and Goofy: give am both jackpot ability

Summons: Stitch (also have summons @ lvl 7 so they last longest)

Go into the sup. If u can use summons, then use stitch and activate Ohana!

Use the move where you play the music and keep doing so till the limit ends, then repeat until the summon guage runs out, then summons stitch again and repeat the steps. Try and ensure you do it in the first few rounds, cos then us can fight the later ones not having to worry about scores.

Wishing Lamp is a bit risky in the later levels, as You'll probably want Ultima for its MP Hastega when Donald and Goofy won't be around to support you...

Also, it would help to equip as many draws as you can so you won't have to run around so much and risk getting hit. Sora can equip 2 draws (his regular ability and from the draw ring) while Donald and Goofy can equip one each...

I think you should also consider choosing either Peter Pan or Stitch. Since Peter pan makes orbs drop like crazy while damaging opponents, you can save him for the bigger guys, otherwise, use Stitch for thr weaker opponents as his orb count seems to be slightly higher after each limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back