• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jiminys Journal: Hades Paradox Cup. Immpossible? Yes. Yes it is.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Dear lord how the hell are you supposed to go through 50 rounds and not die!?!? :cursing: Getting through it is one thing, but finishing with 15,000 points is impossible. If your at round 49, and you die, you might as well go back to round 1 to get the points back. Now, that is the last thing I have left in Jiminys Journal (other then a few systhesizing) can anyone tell me just how to make it through and not die? Everything has been so easy in this game up until this.

(btw, I'm at level 99, AND have Ultima weapon)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It was quite easy to get the 15 thousand the first time through for me.

I just use magnet & thunder combo in the early stages and Trinity Limit. Which banks maximum points first off.

For the second half, I use Stitch to get as many points as possible first off then I summon Genie to finish everyone off.

Third part is basically just going into Final and Master form using magnet and thunder

and the final round is just a combo of hack and slash, Sora's limit, and magnet/thunder combo.

You'll have the points in no time

Blue

home is where the heart is
Ha,I wasn't even attempting to try the Hades-Paradox-Cup. =P

But maybe I'll try after all,since I want to replay KH2 anyway.

TrueRoxas527

Um... I played Paradox cup at level 72, and I beat it on Normal. Whereas on Proud I was level 99 with Ultima and many Strength Ups. I found Hades being the last boss was super easy compared to the battle before him, (Leon, Tifa, Yuffie, Cloud) ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back