• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
He did pretty good in KH2 and when I saw it was him that played the voice of roxas in the credits i thought it was funny for about three seconds then I got a higher respect for him. he should do roxas for 358. so long as he don't start singin'. there is a .0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance he would do that. So I say hire him!

C

Colours

He did pretty good in KH2 and when I saw it was him that played the voice of roxas in the credits i thought it was funny for about three seconds then I got a higher respect for him. he should do roxas for 358. so long as he don't start singin'. there is a .0000000000000000000000000000000001% chance he would do that. So I say hire him!

He did good, for the first time.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, since the Japanese VA for Roxas is the same VA for Ven, it'll probably be the same for the US with Jesse McCartney playing as Ven too. It makes more sense too, to show the similarities between Roxas and Ven aside the fact that they look alike, both wield keyblades, and their name meanings are similar.

A

Azrael

Hello everyone, I turned on the radio today and heard Jesse's new song "Leavin'" and it made me wonder... Will he continue to voice the role of Roxas in 358/2 Days? What about any other games Roxas may make an appearance in? I really hope so, I thought he was really good. I don't know if this has been a thread before sorry if it is.

Horrible singer, yet I guess I can 'tolerate' him voicing Roxas and Ven only if he does...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I still think Roxas should have been voiced by Eric Vale from the start. But, since it's established already, not having Jesse McCartney as Ven would kill the whole thing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What's wrong with Jesse?
He was good.
Really good.
Surprisingly good.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Keyword: 'surprisingly' which is why he is the voice of Roxas now and having someone else would kill the overall Roxas character in Days, and Ven in BBS. Although, maybe not so much Ven, considering another voice might help people differentiate him from Roxas, but still McCartney beat the odds and voiced Roxas successfully.

Lefolane

I hope so Jesse'll be Roxas and Ven's voice actor. Why some people hate his work? I think he's really good and his voice suits them. What's more Ven has the same voice actor as Roxas's. At least he should continue do voice on Roxas. It wouldn't be Roxas if he isn't his voice actor...

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
It had little grunts when sora fought thats really something.
Then when he yelled courage >__>
I didnt know thats that.
Deal with it

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
It had little grunts when sora fought thats really something.
Then when he yelled courage >__>
I didnt know thats that.
Deal with it

And Ansem yelled plain as day, "Take This!" and "Submit!" when you fought him as Riku.

But I respect your judgment.

But you really should have known that DS is capable of voice-acting from playing CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back