• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxjunkyxx

Mmm hopefully the game. THERE'S NO TIME TO WASTE

It can be anything of course :\.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Mmm hopefully the game. THERE'S NO TIME TO WASTE

It can be anything of course :\.

Its most likely him recording for BBS because many recording studios (VA) are like that but it's funny how everyone on his twitter thinks he's recording a song

axelroxasxion91

Its most likely him recording for BBS because many recording studios (VA) are like that but it's funny how everyone on his twitter thinks he's recording a song

that's what I was thinking. Jesse never stated where he was for sure

EDIT: all he said was "Back at it!"

αsiя

space coke
true. My head still hurts after reading all those "Oh Jesse, you're so sexy!" "I LUV U JESSE!" comments. Man, I actually feel bad for the guy.

A lot of those girls were fine
I dont know if you read one my posts on this thread (Page 9)
if you did you know i felt sorry for him in that video i linked

Tigerruss

Awards
Well if they're already recording english voice acting, could this be a sign that BBS is coming to America sooner than we all expected? Perhaps first quarter 09? :O

YAY TIME TRAVEL! =D
Yeah that means it might be released 1Q 10 or sometime around when KH II was released (the date and month not the year).
And I would never want to be in the shoes of someone that is getting stalked by bunches of teens that want to say "I love you so much" "Marry Me!" D=. Seems like too much hassle for what you get out of it.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
1Q 2010? That's a little exaggerated dude. 358/2 Days came to America only a few months after the Japanese release, I don't think they'd take a year to localize a portable game xD. Maybe if it were a major console title it would take longer, but hopefully Square would be smart enough to stage a simultaneous worldwide release. Probably not though lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
358/2 Days came to America only a few months after the Japanese release, I don't think they'd take a year to localize a portable game xD.

Days was mostly just text, though.

ReverseUnversed

Along with Chris Sanders confirmed as Stitch, Bret Iwan as Mickey and Russi Taylor as Minnie... that means translation/localization is at full speed! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back