• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Re: Jesse McCartney returning for BbS????

what inteview
link please

Im not saying he doesnt like it but he just seems like...... fuck i cant explain it
I think i say this because i despise cosplayers
link to the vid
YouTube - Meeting Roxas (Jesse McCartney At M.O.A.)
Maybe somebody from this forum is in this vid

omg... poor Jesse. T.T
that video was so gay... i couldn't stop laughing...
thanks for the link. <3

αsiя

space coke

omg... poor Jesse. T.T
that video was so gay... i couldn't stop laughing...
thanks for the link. <3

I know I felt sorry for the guy
He was there for the Alvin & the Chipmunk thingy (sucky movie btw)
In my mind I would of been "fuckin weirdos"
No offense to those who cosplay

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

what inteview
link please

Im not saying he doesnt like it but he just seems like...... fuck i cant explain it
link to the vid

Hmmm I don't think he really hates VAing Roxas, it's more like it's just another job. I think he was more scared of the fangirls (they frighten me too...T.T)

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'

I know I felt sorry for the guy
He was there for the Alvin & the Chipmunk thingy (sucky movie btw)
In my mind I would of been "fuckin weirdos"
No offense to those who cosplay
It's so hard for me to watch stuff like that... how can people embarass themselves like that. I mean the poor guy is already tired enough... I feel so bad for him.

Hmmm I don't think he really hates VAing Roxas, it's more like it's just another job. I think he was more scared of the fangirls (they frighten me too...T.T)
especially when most of them are ugly fat chicks... *sighs* poor guy.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
kinda expected. great to know that he'd probably do ven's voice. I mean... it's pretty hard to imagine ven with a different voice from roxas' (with the looking similar and all)

also, nice to know that they're already recording <:'D

Birnax

What! Jesse is Ventus VA! That is so.......obvious.

especially when most of them are ugly fat chicks... *sighs* poor guy.
Inorite? poor jesse.

Khaki45

Somebody convince me, cause i STILL don't believe this. WHY would he do this? There hasnt been any official NA confirmation yet...I mean this is good though..maybe it will come early to us....but....I don't believe Chris Sanders and I don't believe Mcartney! Dont they sign something so they dont disclose information too early? why?

TrinityxLimit

Somebody convince me, cause i STILL don't believe this. WHY would he do this? There hasnt been any official NA confirmation yet...I mean this is good though..maybe it will come early to us....but....I don't believe Chris Sanders and I don't believe Mcartney! Dont they sign something so they dont disclose information too early? why?

Kanjisigh-Copy.jpg
Other voice actors confirmed they were voicing for Days in blogs and whatnot, and they were REALLY the voice actors for the final game. So it's not unusual that Jesse and Chris would do this, especially now this tells us they are recording. Sheesh......

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why not? I'm sure she would love to go down the memory lane and do Aurora all over again.

Because they have somebody else do Aurora in all the stupid Disney Princess singalong things.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

what inteview
link please

link to the vid
XD LMAO! OMG! Thats great!
Creepy Fangirl: "Like you can sign yourself! :D" Jesse: "Yeah I guess I can >>;"

And then she like flipped out when he didn't know which one he was xD Like you can;'t expect him to unless he is like a true fan of the games whether he voices it or not....if I was a VA I would probably play stuff I was in but meh that's just me....Though I must admit I would love to do this to one of the VA's just not be all creepy to them and stuff.....or wear what they were wearing.....

αsiя

space coke

XD LMAO! OMG! Thats great!
Creepy Fangirl: "Like you can sign yourself! :D" Jesse: "Yeah I guess I can >>;"

And then she like flipped out when he didn't know which one he was xD Like you can;'t expect him to unless he is like a true fan of the games whether he voices it or not....if I was a VA I would probably play stuff I was in but meh that's just me....Though I must admit I would love to do this to one of the VA's just not be all creepy to them and stuff.....or wear what they were wearing.....

I know it would of been okay if they were wearing normal clothes
I wasn't surprise that Jesse didn't even know who he was
A lot of VA just tend to forget who they play except the ones that love VA like Quinton Flynn
I love KH but never would I wear or dress up like that unless it's Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back