• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Re: Jesse McCartney returning for BbS????

No shit.

So it's confirmed for Stitch (?) and Ven.

Hope for MX to be Morgan Freeman but I expect too much :p
Pfft? Morgan Freeman, that is so 90s. HERE IS WHO YOU SHOULD WANT:

original_image.png

hecks yes?

Chris211

No shit.

So it's confirmed for Stitch (?) and Ven.

Hope for MX to be Morgan Freeman but I expect too much :p
Haha I can only imagine Morgan Freeman as MX "After I had completed the Master Qualification Exam, I traveled the worlds and ended up in a snowy realm, there I saw a march of penguins that compelled me." Yeah most likely Jesse will voice Ven so he feels like Roxas though his fighting style compared to Roxas will differentiate the two which is probably Nomura's plan.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

It was pretty obvious but nice to have some conformation (If you could call it that)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Morgan Freeman would make an awesome MX, I mean he's Morgan f@cking Freeman!

A

Audo

Pfft, Lady GaGa would make a far better MX.
Or Eraqus.

αsiя

space coke

Who Hayden or Alyson?
(25)

A

Audo

Alyson is Kairi's voice actor.

Chris211

Alyson is Kairi's voice actor.
She's her voice actor in Days I believe or CoM either or, In KH I and KH II it's Hayden Panettiere

A

Audo

She's her voice actor in Days I believe or CoM either or, In KH I and KH II it's Hayden Panettiere
When I said that, I meant Alyson is now her voice actor. Just like Meaghan Jette Martin is now Nami's. They're never going to back.

Chris211

When I said that, I meant Alyson is now her voice actor. Just like Meaghan Jette Martin is now Nami's. They're never going to back.
Really? Has that been confirmed?

αsiя

space coke

I thought they used Alyson because Hayden's voice was all grown up to be like KH Kairi
Well thats pretty whack that Alyson is her VA now
I dont care about Namine'

A

Audo

Why wouldn't they? Hiring two Disney Star teens is a lot cheaper for them then hiring Hayden and Brittany. It was pretty much confirmed that they had taken their place when they appeared in Days.

I thought they used Alyson because Hayden's voice was all grown up to be like KH Kairi
Well thats pretty whack that Alyson is her VA now
I dont care about Namine'
If that were the case they would have got Sora a different VA for Re:CoM. They didn't.

Chris211

Why wouldn't they? Hiring two Disney Star teens is a lot cheaper for them then hiring Hayden and Brittany. It was pretty much confirmed that they had taken their place when they appeared in Days.

If that were the case they would have got Sora a different VA for Re:CoM. They didn't.
Agreed about the hiring part..Well i've yet to play Days yet just the lack of buying the game though I looked for it at best buy recently...couldnt find it. Did Alyson AT LEAST voice Kairi decently?

αsiя

space coke

Agreed about the hiring part..Well i've yet to play Days yet just the lack of buying the game though I looked for it at best buy recently...couldnt find it. Did Alyson AT LEAST voice Kairi decently?

Kairi didnt have that much lines only the ones from she said in KH
She was also Xion and I say she was alright for Xion

Chris211

Kairi didnt have that much lines only the ones from she said in KH
She was also Xion and I say she was alright for Xion
Ah yes, well the VA don't matter much to me unless its someone I can't stand like a Disney star..as long as the voices don't say outrageous and they fit, i'm happy. Though Alyson playing Aqua idk how that works out, Aqua seems older, which gives me the impression of an older womans voice(not OLD) but sounding more mature.

A

Audo

We said Alyson for Eraqus, not Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back