• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney as Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Jesse the right one?

• I love him as Roxas

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I HATE HIM!HATE!HATE!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • meh....50/50...

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I find it's OK I guess, I mean the guy even looks sort of like Roxas...

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I'll be perfectly honest and say that his voiceover was good. This is coming from a guy who thinks McCartney is a douchebag.

Anyone who thinks he sucked just because they don't like him needs to have an iron rod shoved down their throat.

Haku

<3
To be perfectly honest I didn't even know that Jesse Mccartney did the voice work until I saw the ending credits but overall I thought that he did a good job.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I find it kind of amusing that this is still being debated. Anyway, I was skeptical when he was first announced to be the voice of Roxas. In the end though, he did a really good job.

I'll be perfectly honest and say that his voiceover was good. This is coming from a guy who thinks McCartney is a douchebag.

Anyone who thinks he sucked just because they don't like him needs to have an iron rod shoved down their throat.

Well, that certainly is one way of putting it.

pwninator

I mean yea, the voice isn't bad, but ocassionally when I remember that its Jesse McCartney I hate it. The same goes for Riku, the seventh heaven guy...come on.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I agree with Silh, Roxas's voice over was perfectly fine. It fitted the character quite nicely.

I was worried, before playing KH2, that Roxas would have a messed up voice because I remember reading somewhere that he did, but my mind totally changed when I heard him speak.

C

cam ron 77

He's just fine as Roxas I wouldn't of even known it was him if i hadn't of been told. I don't think anyone would. As long as he doesn't bust out in some 'you and your beautiful soul' crap I don't see why anyone should have a problem with it xD c'mon its disney who else are they gonna get they always go for those celebs xD if you knew jesse in real life you'd prob worship him everyone knows he's hot h'es just lame cause he's from dream street and a pretty boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back