• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney as roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmark

I don't feel like playing Roxas if Jesse McCartney is going to do his voice. And if you want to know whoe Jesse McCartney is just watch "Summer Land" or something like that. Like I said before I think he is a bad actor, bad singer, and he is going to do a bad job of doing Roxas voice.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
I don't know. I think bashing him before we even hear him play Roxas is a bit underhanded. I mean, we can't tell beforehand that he'll suck, cause we haven't got the english version yet.
I'm not a Jessie fan, but there's got to be the reason why they gave such an important role in the game to him. And besides, don't they do voice acting tryouts before you make the cut? If that's true, whatever Jessie did won them over....

Bring Mandy Moore back as Aerith!!!

onyxrhapsody87

Vincent666 said:
I don't know. I think bashing him before we even hear him play Roxas is a bit underhanded. I mean, we can't tell beforehand that he'll suck, cause we haven't got the english version yet.
I'm not a Jessie fan, but there's got to be the reason why they gave such an important role in the game to him. And besides, don't they do voice acting tryouts before you make the cut? If that's true, whatever Jessie did won them over....

Bring Mandy Moore back as Aerith!!!
Thank you!!! It's nice to know some people are making sense...

.:oh_your_hott:.

quitejaded said:
Jesse would TOTALLY fit. Close your eyes and listen to his sexy voice.

AMEN! Yes his sexy voice would most definatly fit Roxas. And for all you who dislike Jesse (Like many of you do) Its not like you'll actually be seeing him, soon you'll think of it as Roxas's vpice not Jesse's so dont freak out

fiendnuggets

RagnarokZero said:
Check this out.... As long as Roxas doesn't start to F!@#$ing sing in the game, I don't really give a.....You get my drift.

couldnt have said it better myself

fiendnuggets

Burori said:
I hate to say this but I STILL have no ****en clue who this jesse guy is. Can someone put his work up? I know most of you are going to freak out or whatever but if I could get a sample of his work so that I can understand the whole point of this. Thanks in advance.

I didnt know either but I googled him and went to his website...his music is horrible. However, there was a small sample of his talking voice though that I figured was more than acceptable for Roxas.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post it wont happen again. Figured another person had posted on it 5 minutes after the first one

Last edited:

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
if roxas started to sing with jesse as his voice than i would have nightmares o-o;; i just keep thinking maybe it will actually be okay ><!! i just gotta wait and hear it for myself.....and i saw jesse on thats so raven,....thats the most i ever saw of him XD

The_Way_To_Dawn

I'm at the point where I plan to withhold real judgement until I hear it. I mean, people, come on. We said Lance Bass was gonna make Sephiroth horrible, but a) he had only a few lines aside from grunts and shit, and b) we all said he would suck because we hated N'Sync. Well, I say give Jesse a chance before the flaming really gets out of control. I'm by no means a fan, but we haven't heard him yet. So, let's just wait.

onyxrhapsody87

The_Way_To_Dawn said:
I'm at the point where I plan to withhold real judgement until I hear it. I mean, people, come on. We said Lance Bass was gonna make Sephiroth horrible, but a) he had only a few lines aside from grunts and shit, and b) we all said he would suck because we hated N'Sync. Well, I say give Jesse a chance before the flaming really gets out of control. I'm by no means a fan, but we haven't heard him yet. So, let's just wait.
Once again... Another voice of reason...

brainy_pigeon

I don't really think it matters who the VA is, all that really matters is how well they do. And, I won't prejudge him until I get the game. There's got to be a reason why they chose Jesse McCartney to do Roxas' voice.

rikusgirl17

somwhere between reality and my imagination
sigh. i dont hate Jesse McCartney but like i dislilke his singing. i have never seen him act b4 but if it is as bad as hiliary duff then i dont think i want to. so anyways i think that he would be a good voice for roxas. i man at first i was like heck no but now that i have though of it it would be a some what good fit

tdude_6

ok..... let's take this nice and slow. It's not that bad. It depends on how he portrays Roxas. I'm not sayin he's the best choice but come on! That dude from N'sync did well with Sephi. We can hate Jesse but y hate Roxas?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
His voice sounds horrible. So unless they changed his voice like Lances' which they did.

His voice doesn't naturally sound like that u know o.o;

Maybe he will do good with voice effects but naturally he sucks.

Wrath of Roxas

I personally despise Jesse but we all have no choice....The translation is done and everything so we all have to sit through the suffering....But who gives a damn theirs the game play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back