• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney as roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmark

Jesse McCartneyis bad,and so is his music, and it's going to suck if he is the voice of Roxas.

dejah

:|
dude. just mute the tele. jesse mccartney isn't worth not playing KH2. >.<

Burori

I hate to say this but I STILL have no ****en clue who this jesse guy is. Can someone put his work up? I know most of you are going to freak out or whatever but if I could get a sample of his work so that I can understand the whole point of this. Thanks in advance.

U

utadarocks123

ok jesse mcartney is some guy that channel 9 in australia chose to hook him up with a music magic machine so they could get people to watch their gay summerland show

and it worked now all the little 12 yr old girls are like oohh JMC
AND IM ALL like piss of hes a gay prick

Burori

Any chance someone can score me some music so that I may join in this hate group? :p

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Jesse McGayney sucks. We must all form together and voice our negative opinions so he will never voice Roxas if he ever appears again. Then we must also get Mandy Moore back >>;

U

utadarocks123

i so hate SE for doing this

lol i emailed jesse mcartney and said why did he have to be roxas and he said

"its fun, i havent done a video-game character yet so im finding it a bit hard but im working through it altough i dont think im the right man for the job and i've been getting alot of complaints lately"

and i replied "no shit einstein you suck and the only people that like you are pre-pubescent girls that think just beacause you have michela jacksons voice they think your a god"

and he replied: "please i do not wish to hear your criticism anymore"

lol frieken *****

onyxrhapsody87

How many people cringed at the thought that Sephiroth was being played by Lance Bass? Sure... He didn't really get too many lines, but the parts he did play for were good to say the least... I'm sure they won't let Jesse butcher Roxas' part...

Burori

No offense but Lance bass and jesse here have different situations. Lance had to do the normal HA and HAA. Occassionally using the words Sin Harvest. Or something else along those lines.

As for Jesse james here he has to actually act a character out. And judging by that nails on a chalk board singing voice I very hope he pulls something decent off or he should concider retiring.

dejah

King Naruto said:
Jesse McCartney as roxas *Gasp* The world is coming to an end.

i'm feelin' ya. -_-

bless that mandy moore's not coming back.

*proceeds to mute the tele*

onyxrhapsody87

I'm not saying they are doing the same amount of work... My point is the fact that everyone probably bashed Lance before even hearing him... I'm not saying that Jesse will do a great job... but I think it's still a little early to start bashing him like this...

dejah

lol.. if you ask me, i think lance bass did i great job!! lol. i didnt know it was him till i read the credits. lol..

well.. i wont judge on how good he is or not. i just don't like him at all. like how i dont like mandy moore. but still i thought she was okay as aerith.

Burori

To tell the truth when Kingdom Hearts first came out or even when it was i developing I didn't even know of it's existance. I never even knew who Lance bass was. Overall I enjoyed his performance. All I am saying is that Jesse better not **** it up. :p But I understand your points. Well all judge books by it's cover. Which we shouldn't of course but now I am willing to make an exception.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Well, we can't do anything now. If send letters to change the voice and they (highly doubt it) change the voice, it could postpone the game for like another 5-8 months. I never heard Jesse as a voice over, and he could be possibly good.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I wonder if Jesse liked KH and wanted play Roxas. If S-E kicks him out what will be his reaction?

Burori

KEYblade_chain said:
I wonder if Jesse liked KH and wanted play Roxas. If S-E kicks him out what will be his reaction?

(Jesse) *cries* MAMA TOLD ME THIS WOULD HAPPEN! MAMA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back