• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jersey shore spotting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There are a couple threads on the commercial...I don't think making one just because it was on Jersey Shore is really a good topic...but thats cool.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Commercial's already been reported on bro. Nice try.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
yeah i just heard it when my sister was watching it...i don't think you should make a thread on this though. It's pointless.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If anyone cares WCG Ultimate Gamer is coming on next so it would be a prime oppurtunity to show the commercial for anyone who has yet to see it...for god sakes it is a video game reality show...not on MTV though.

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well I must say, that Jersey shore sucks

/off-topic

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
dude you are kinda annoying me with your pointless threads.

disneyboy20022

Wow...just what we need...Snooki or Mike giving us the situation on their thoughts of the Kingdom Hearts Saga :/

I have an idea...why doesn't someone created one thread where we can put our sitings of seeing the comericial on a channel during in this case Jersery shore or abc family rather than having the next post be OMG I just saw BBS Tralier during Jerry Springer :p

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what is jersey shore? what channel is it on at the very least?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow...just what we need...Snooki or Mike giving us the situation on their thoughts of the Kingdom Hearts Saga :/

I have an idea...why doesn't someone created one thread where we can put our sitings of seeing the comericial on a channel during in this case Jersery shore or abc family rather than having the next post be OMG I just saw BBS Tralier during Jerry Springer :p

We did have one. It just got buried under all of the new threads. Well, actually it was focusing on the internet ads, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back