• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jerry Sandusky Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Me and my entire family agree this guy is sick, and he should be put away with the rest of his life in a part of prison where the inmates are really friendly.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I totally think he did it.

However, I also totally believe that kids would turn on all the showers and slide on the floor.

Shit sounds like a blast.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's a lame excuse.

Figures the guy would be a ginger...

And what does that have anything to do with it? Him being a "ginger", which is an insulting term, has nothing to do with it. Him being a pedophile, however, does.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I really agree with what the woman said. He doesn't seem to realize that what he did was fully wrong; he tries to justify it by saying he did a lot of good for kids. I'm sure he has done plenty of good, since he's a coach and all, don't get me wrong. I just think that if you sexually abuse these kids you need to be aware that if you're caught, it's all your fault and you have no choice but to suck it up.

The fact he might think he's being "victimized" in some way is a complete fallacy, too. Victim's don't touch kids and say it's no big deal. Stfu.

It's a lame excuse.

Figures the guy would be a ginger...

ya, where's lyc

that guys a huge pedo just look at him and you'll know man

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
And what does that have anything to do with it? Him being a "ginger", which is an insulting term, has nothing to do with it. Him being a pedophile, however, does.

[video=youtube;U3duVIlFKdc#t=00m28s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3duVIlFKdc#t=00m28s[/video]

And obviously its a joke. This isn't flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back