• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jericho {A Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Aegis awoke by the docks. She often found herself laying there, wishing that she would see her father's ship again. When she first arrived she didn't know what to think, but with the infected being a rare commodity, Aegis had been growing weak. Still the doctors were warned of her condition and had been supplying her with blood in small doses. She carried around her 3 vials, one containing several droplets, about five to be exact, and the others empty. Aegis was waiting for her clothes to dry. She had nothing but her jacket on, yet wasn't worried, because most of the survivors didn't travel outside the walls of this stone imprisonment. For most part she was their biggest fear. Being a school girl she often gave wake when the sun began to rise. It's rays grew warmer, though for now she was cool with a swim.

After a swim in the waters she walked to her seemingly damp clothes, and dried off. After dressing herself into her normal garments, she headed through the basement. A guard was standing there and apparently trying to dodge eye contact. She graced him with a faint smile, and continued on. She thought, probably the most action he'll see from me. I guess I'll let him live... She looked back thinking twice about that notion... Or not... Aegis entertained the idea, yet continued on. She arrived next to the warrens office. Things where pretty boring. At first she thought, Wow! Adventure! Zomibes! Immunity! Now it was, paper work, skinny dipping, lone... li... ness... While sitting in her personal office, mis-understood by all. Something began to happen. The warden rushed in, frolicking through his things. Then he grabbed a few folders and a pistol. Aegis knew... They had been compromised. The blood on his uniform and spiked expression said enough. Aegis grabbed him and stated, "Whats going on!" The warden was no longer in his right mind. Almost as if he cared not for his personal being. Aegis said, "Then bring me with you."

The warden looked at her and stated, "The library... Someone opened a window and we had a problem. There was a bird. It didn't act as if it had the symptoms, so we tested it. One thing led to another-" Aegis yelled, "No! All of it! Lets go while we're at it..." She grabbed the Warden and headed to the library. He continued, "Well one of the coworkers decided that we see why it doesn't act like other infected. So we do a little dissection with some unprepared tools, next thing you know he didn't finish medical school, and we're working with an half ass'ed masters wanna be." Aegis had hear enough, but listening to her preceding superior babble on was quite fulfilling. She was more worried about how the bird gained the strain. If it was second strein then maybe she could make more potent droplets. Or at least store it somehow. If not either of the two... Aegis began to smirk.

Once at the entrance of the library, Aegis was confronted with a burning fire. She shoved the Warden in and followed him to the window. He showed her to the bird and the corpse lying on the ground. Blood had trailed towards the doorway to the right and led towards a stairway. The warden stated, "He was just here! He must have escaped after i closed the door! Just as I thought... Your on your own!" Surprisingly the fire had not spread far, meaning this incident was fresh. She eyed the bird and began to get lost in her thoughts. Bored... So bored... Nothings but people and bars... So... placid... The bird was still alive. struggling to break free. each motion thriving with life, though obviously cursed to the plauge of damnation not many lived to talk about. They were similar... Just how she liked it! Aegis ripped the bird from its crucified position and feast from its open bowels. Though satisfied, Aegis couldn't resist the lurking meal. As she drained the corpse, she raised with the yet to be finished bird in her hand. She walked back towards her previous location, drinking from the bird, as the library exploded. Aegis collapsed while people where squandering for an exit, but the only exit was the ships. Aegis couldn't help but smile from her satisfaction. She knew... Her adventure started now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back