• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jericho {A Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay} [Sign-ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I've simply been waiting. I was going to let everyone set up their little intros, and once everyone was ready, would have started the attack. If everyone is ready, I can do just that.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I was planning to make a post following my Nightfall post, so in that case, would you object to Peyton dragging Rain along for the ride while everything goes to hell?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I talked to Latino, sorry for the huge delay. We're going to be making our way to Alcatraz very soon for the hell trip.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Good good. I still have hope for this roleplay, I think it could be fun.

Me too, I'm pretty excited to see what Omni has in store for us. The hype is at phenomenal levels.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Can I join? I saw something about alcatraz, can I join when you guys get there? Possibly someone drop me a pm when you do?

I'm sure Omni wouldn't mind so long as you filled out a template. We're almost at Alcatraz, we've just been slugging along because Latino and I are scrubs.

In all seriousness, latino just became store mangager at his dollar general, so that's what's kind of been the hold up.

Oh and swag, you filled out a temp for sword art online and never returned. Did you change your mind?

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Not at all! I finished it and posted in the OOC I'm actually on the way there now so you defintely have action heading your way haha As far as this RP I'm liking the sound of that. Guess I should prepare my temp, it should be up tonight... If not edited into this post haha

Name: Blood Aegis

Immunity: Airborne--Yes Liquid transmitted Yes

Equipment: Dual Night Sticks, dagger and 3 Vials.

Skills:

Second Strain Gene Carrier: Aegis is infected with the second strain virus, and has yet to mutate. She has been this way since the beginning and has been using its benefits to stay alive within alcatraz. She has heightened leg strength and agility, and her temper is anything but stable when hungry. She uses the dagger and vial to continuously feed her need and keep the strains urges under wraps, but she does not know what would happen if she ever went more than a few days without it. She is highly sensitive to loud noises. When she encounters them, it blurs her vision in congruence to the distance she is away from the noise.

Appearance: Aegis

Aegis stands 5'5 with an athletic build. She has a curvaceous figure without the robust assets to show for it. Her chest is a low B at best, while her legs are perfectly fit. She wears her school clothes, mid-thigh skirt and a sleeve-less top, with an officers jacket, buttoned twice in the middle, and riot guard pads. She sports a helmet , but has removed the visor. Instead she wears glasses.

Identical Intent: Blood has a hunger and chemical make-up that is similar to the infected. This makes her slightly less detectable than most people. It also means that though she isn't lost to the infection she still has the crave for blood.

History:

Before the Infection Blood was born as Lilly Aegis. She was a college student, studying abroad when her class was caught in the middle of a top secret mission stationed in Brazil. After being caught in a fire and rescued from the hazardous environment, Lilly had seen enough blood shed to completely change her mindset on life. She actually craved the action. In a moments time she went from your average introvert, to your regular psychopath. The chase continued, across the continent, and towards the Pacific Coast. Between the Brazilian border and coast several of Lilly's classmates were lost, and there where several occasions where she was called to run for her life, from outburst of the infected. Once at the coast, Lilly got to meet her father. He was a naval officer who had dealt with the infection's untimely discord. Luckily the port had not erupted with any symptoms.

Once aboard, Lilly had shown her Dad a scar gained from the infection. It was odd... She had been around airborne and liquid substance alike, but yet... No symptoms of changing. This is when she learned she was immune. Once undergoing some test and evaluations, further test results proved that her body wasn't only tough enough to fend off the infection, but had mutated to one of the strains. With more exposure to the virus the more pale her skin became. So, they decided to see if her body had conducted any of the symptoms. Upon reaching the conclusion that her hearing was enhanced, along with her leg strength, the navy wanted to test her vigor. Hence the training simulations. Lilly was pitted against the bottom of the barrel, and was tasked with rising herself up.

In once the 4th week had passed and the 5th week arose, Lilly had gained an enlightened depth perception. Her drive was off the charts, but her temper and craving for substance was simply sporadic. Then an out break happened within a training simulation. Lilly was placed in a 6 v 1 arena match. A ring was placed, with obstacles and boundaries. With the crowd watching the event unfold within the mess hall, Lilly was cut. Her blood was spread onto one of the soldiers, and within days, he was turned to an infected. The event occurred at the place of origin, same time of day, so all that where infected were quarantined within the confines of the mess hall. The ship was set on a level 3 lock down. Lilly then gained her name Blood. Most the people teased her for the incident on the rare accounts of her seeing one. Most of her time was spent within her room or with her dad... In her room. Soon she grew pale, and craved for the one thing that rang continuously in her head... Blood.

It was known that she had to continuously feed the virus, but they knew not the most efficient way to do this. So... Blood... Took her own life into her own hands. After a conversation with her dad, on how she was a ticking time bomb, Lilly wanted to be exiled from the ship. After learning of their next stop, she raced to the Mess hall. After opening the doors she saw that the various victims, totaling in 4, where starved. they charged in their sluggish paced to be presented with identical intent. She feasted on one of them, and the others halted their progression in the slightest of manner. After fending herself from the stragglers and testing her stomach with one, she left to her room. Her father had watched the whole thing on cam. Before reaching their final destination, her vitals where checked and she was seemingly back to normal. Vitals in excellent shape and persona in check.

Lastly, she was placed under a set of strenuous experiments. They wanted to see what they could do to the blood to make it so she could fend for herself. After various test they found that a high amount of salt, water, and blood would suffice. With this mixture and a small vial she could fix a sludge like material, that was so dense in blood, that it could feed her hunger for days. When combined with the first strain, the blood compacted so finely that it created hard droplets, that where about the size of hard candy. This process behind making a single droplet required a small amount of salt concentrate with the blood. Finally, they had arrived to their destination. Alcatraz. Lilly was given a the various items she holds, and was allowed to leave the boat.

Last edited:

I<3Kiari

Awards
Is romance allowed?
Name: Jasmine Evergreen
Immunity: airborne: yes. Liquid: no
Equipment: other than the clothes on her back jasmine only has a small pistol stolen from her mom's room.
Skills: Jasmine Was taking a gymnastics class Before the outbreak allowing her to do amazing flips and other evasive maneuvers.
Appearance: She is tall with long blonde hair. She wears a blue tanktop that says "perfect" on it and a red mini-skirt.
History:
Before: Jasmine was a D+ student in highschool. he lived in Portland M.E. She was one of the stereotypical "popular girls" at school. Surprisingly she never liked her life. She was bored with all the monotony of it, she wanted a more exciting life.
After: Finally having the excitement she longed for, she instantly struck out to find shelter. She arrived at a small govt bomb shelter where She stayed for a week.she moved on and has now arrived at at (current location of focus)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
In all seriousness, latino just became store mangager at his dollar general, so that's what's kind of been the hold up.

Oh god, I am convinced dollar general is the closest point to hell from earth. Working there has exposed me to some of the worst scum humanity has churned out.

@Swag, your template seems fine, for the most part. While I won't ask you to make any changes to it, I'll just ask to keep in mind that the roleplay is meant to remain realistic. I like the idea of someone being slightly mutated by the virus without being overtaken by it, just please don't go overboard with it.

@Kiari, I'm definitely going to have to ask you to add a bit more meat to your template, as it's fairly bare bones.

Also, I should have a post together soon.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Oh yes, I'm ready for us to finally get this rolling! It took us a couple of rushy posts, but I'm glad it's all finally ready!

LatinoHeat90

@Omni, it is hell. The people make it hell. I have only worked in shit stores but it doesn't bring me down. I like catching shop lifters and ruining asshole customers days.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
@Omni Thanks! When I was making it I kept saying, "No Resident Evil. No Resident Evil. If so, not the movie." But more power to you with the job! Sounds like one of those Constatine scenarios. All I can say is remember to bring your glass orbs and holy water.

Question... I didn't know what to make of Alcatraz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back