• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jericho {A Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay} [Sign-ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LatinoHeat90

Max, you can take control of my character and what we are doing for the next post. I left you off on a bad spot so you will have to move us forward.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I like the pace this roleplay is moving. I'll try to get a post up sometime in the next two days, after I put in a post at my own roleplay.

OmniChaos said:
"She's my daughter"
Hahahah, this is going to be fun.

EDIT: I apologize, I obviously didn't meet my own deadline (here or on my other rp). I'll do my best to make up for that by the end of this week.

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
EDIT: I apologize, I obviously didn't meet my own deadline (here or on my other rp). I'll do my best to make up for that by the end of this week.

I actually wrote my next post ages ago. I have yet to type it though.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I hope you're not waiting on me. I don't think our characters have interacted yet, am I correct?

They haven't, but I'm not waiting for you. I'm just being lazy tbh.

(should they meet soon? By the end of my next post my character is going to reach the boat to Alcatraz)

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
They haven't, but I'm not waiting for you. I'm just being lazy tbh.

(should they meet soon? By the end of my next post my character is going to reach the boat to Alcatraz)
Okay, just making sure I'm not holding more people up than possibly OmniChaos. And it seems like a good idea to get all the characters to Alcatraz in the next few posts; two of us are there already.

I will post tonight! No telling at what hour, I still need to pack for a trip tomorrow, but I will post.

EDIT: Post is up, and I apologize for any errors, but I am too tired for even a cursory proofreading right now. Just biding my time on Alcatraz.

Last edited:

LatinoHeat90

Just letting everyone know that Max and I are going to have a couple quick posts over the course of a couple days because our characters are interacting. That alright?

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Sorry for the delay! Will get my post up soon.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hey everybody, sorry that it's been a while since I've posted. I've just been busy with work and school, and in my downtime to write I have been doing my best to complete all 13 of KHI's summer challenges. We have less than a week to finish those challenges, but I only have four left to write and then I'm finished. So once that is done, I will be back to Roleplaying like usual in all of the RP's I'm in!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Everyone, just let me know when we're ready to advance forward, because my next post will start the festivities.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I know I'm not the most active roleplayer, and so perhaps not the most qualified to ask, but what happened to this roleplay?

Dude, I've been trying to get a post in for days now. I've just been busy as crap, but it is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back