• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

JEKYLL AND HYDE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*-Deep Tears-*

Does anyone here know of Jekyll and Hyde? He conducted experiments about the Light and Dark in a person. HOW DOES THAT NOT REMIND ANYONE OF ANSEM THE WISE AND THE ORGANIZATION?????

I have a J&H shirt that has a quote on it... IN EACH OF US, TWO NATURES ARE AT WAR: THE GOOD AND THE BAD.

wouldn't that be so cool if AtW was inspired by J & H?

K

kingdomfighter5

it is very much like Jekyll and Hyde book good observation. Thats common though many people use things like that in many types of stories

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes I see what you mean by the comparison. But as Kingdomfighter5 says, the idea of Light and Dark in people has been used a lot. Kingdom Hearts is one of these titles. the other one I can think of right now is Prince of Persia. But yes, I've never considered comparing them to Jekyll and Hyde

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I get the feeling Jekyll and Hyde has been around longer then Prince of Persia though.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, i think J&H goes back a fair way... i liked the show, Jeckyl.. it was brilliant

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, i think J&H goes back a fair way... i liked the show, Jeckyl.. it was brilliant

I think it started as a book by a scottish author in the 19th Century...

And of course Jekyll and hide was before PoP (Unless you consider the time IN GAME >.>), I am saying more than Kingdom Hearts and the book use the ol' Light and Dark in people

Akans

「moriya」
And of course Jekyll and hide
Lol Jekyll and HIDE XD

Wait, r u talking about Ansem the Wise, or fake Ansem? Cuz Atw, while he did "go over", he had control. Somewhat.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol Jekyll and HIDE XD

Wait, r u talking about Ansem the Wise, or fake Ansem? Cuz Atw, while he did "go over", he had control. Somewhat.

Haha ...minor spelling mistake! D=

Answem the Wise me thinks

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I never really thought of that. Though the Organization never really did have alternate personalities (Saix...? o_O), it does come somewhat close. Though I think AtW was more focused on experimenting on the darkness of the heart than light.

slinky

One Step at A Time
In a way it dose remind me of that and i know alot behind the story of jekel and hyde i did that show two years ago in marhing band at my school it would be neat and it may perhaps have been a inspiration in it when they thinking of ideas

its a interesting thought indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back